- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
DetailsWhen it comes to dishwashers, you don't ask for much. You just want a machine that will do its job and not give you any headaches. You aren't in it for the frills, so you would much rather get a good deal than pay for a crazy amount of options or a show-stopping appearance. If an affordable and reliable dishwasher is what you are in the market for, then consider the
Bosch Ascenta SHE3AR75UC. For the price, it is a fantastic value.
This dishwasher has a great economy of space, giving you a
14 place setting capacitywith a usable rack design. The upper rack provides manual height adjustment, making it easy to load, and both racks have some flip down tines, so your plates, dishes, pots, and pans will fit together as they should. In the lower rack is a long silverware basket that can be removed and placed wherever. The racks and the cutlery slots are pretty basic and shouldn't leave you with any complaints.
Because it contains the impressive amount of 18 sound-reducing technologies, this Bosch dishwasher operates at a nearly noiseless
50 dBA. It's no wonder they retain the title of the quietest dishwasher brand. Other appliances may try, but they simply cannot compare to what Bosch has to offer.
As far as wash cycles go, this dishwasher has the standards:
Heavy Wash, Auto Wash, Normal Wash, Delicate Wash, Express Wash, and Half Load. It also has two options, so you can sanitize a load or delay the start of a cycle by 3, 6, or 9 hours. Since this is a full console model, these settings are accessed through a panel right on the front of the door. In the center, you'll find a red time remaining display so you can keep tabs on the current cycle.
Beneath the control panel is the recessed door handle. The lack of a protruding handle makes the dishwasher a little sleeker, and it is great for small kitchens where space is at a premium. The stainless steel finish is beautiful and not easily marred by fingerprints, and the self-latching door will hold itself up at whatever position you leave it in.
One stellar feature of this dishwasher is that it is
ENERGY STAR rated. It greatly exceeds the ENERGY STAR requirements for water usage, and the EcoSense technology reduces its energy usage, making the total energy consumption only 279 kWh annually.
The Bosch SHE3AR75UC dishwasher has all the essentials you need, but there are also little perks like variable spray pressure, 24/7 overflow leak protection, a stainless steel tall tub with a durable plastic bottom, and an indicator light that tells you when you should add more rinse aid. Ultimately, your dishwasher will work with you so that every item comes out spotless, and you can't beat that! Even putting wine glasses and pots and pans in the same load is no problem, and the glasses are sure to sparkle. Turn to Goedeker's for your dishwasher purchase and save big today through our online appliance store.
Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
- Eliminates bacteria and enhances drying results using extremely high water temperatures.
6 Wash Cycles
- Cleans lightly soiled dishes and reduces overall wash time. The best cycle to clean glasses and silverware that may need to be reused at the same event.
14 Place Setting Capacity
- Heavy Wash, Auto Wash, Normal Wash, Delicate Wash, Express Wash, Half Load, Rinse & Hold.
Variable Spray Pressure
- Clean weeks' worth of dishes in one load with a generous 14 place setting capacity.
3, 6 and 9 Hour Delay Start Timer
- Higher and lower spray pressure allows for better load customization and enhanced cleaning performance, based on the cycle that is selected.
24/7 Overflow Leak ProtectionAdjustable Upper Rack
- Allows you to do dishes on your own schedule.
Long Silverware Basket
- An adjustable upper rack allows you to store tall or oddly shaped items. This dishwasher gives you maximum loading flexibility.
- Removable silverware basket can be placed anywhere in the dishwasher, offering the ultimate flexibility.
- Our self latching door holds at the position you want it when you open your dishwasher and automatically shuts at less than 20°.
ENERGY STAR Certified
- At an ultra-low sound level of 50 dB(A), this is among the quietest dishwashers in its class. You might not even notice it's running!
Protect Your Investment!
- This dishwasher exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements for water efficiency by 69% and reduces energy use by up to 20% - that means you can expect big time savings on yearly utility costs.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number SHE3AR75UC Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Dishwashers Series Ascenta Type Full Console Weight 63 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 23.56 Depth 22.56 Height 33.88 Voltage 120 Amps 15 dBa 50 Features Energy Star, Stainless Steel Interior, Water Heater Installation Type Built-In Energy Star Yes Place Settings 14 Cycles 6 Hard Food Disposer No ADA Compliant No Accepts Custom Panels No Control Type Digital Control Style Full Console Adjustable Upper Rack Yes Fold Down Tines Yes Rack Material Nylon Cutlery Tray No Tall Tub Yes Stainless Steel Interior Yes Number of Spray Arms 2 Rinse Aid Dispenser Yes Water Filtration Yes Water Heater Yes Delay Start Yes Dry Type Condensation High Temperature Wash Yes NSF Certified Yes Quick Wash Setting Yes China/Crystal Setting Yes Sensor Clean No Heavy Duty Wash Yes Star K Certified No
Current RebatesSave on Bosch Kitchen Packages -- Save up to 15%!Receive up to 15% back on the purchase of 3 qualifying Bosch kitchen appliances in the form of an American Express prepaid card!
Extended through December!Valid: 07/01/2017 - 12/31/2017Buy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection