- Product Overview
The Monaco Chair is a chair fit for royals. With it's tall wide backrest it will provide comfort and support for everyone. Genuine brass nail heads accent the chair around the seat apron and the backside of the backrest. Available in three beautiful colors; oatmeal, steel gray and white-sand linen. Make The Monaco your next throne!
Protect Your Investment!
- Packed 2 pieces per carton
- Ready To Assemble construction (RTA): all tools are included making assembly easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Genuine brass nail heads embellish the seat apron and backside of the backrest
- Solid wood legs in a cappuccino finish
- Steel-Gray linen upholstery
- Antiqued finish nail heads
- Standard Dining Height: Seat height 18"
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 82618 Color Gray Category Chairs Type Dining Chairs Style Transitional Weight 22 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 40.25 Depth 26 Width 20.5 Furniture Color Steel Gray Assembly Required Yes Number In Set 2 Room Dining Room
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects