- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
- Island Trim Backguard Included
- If you are using an island trim or grate height, a 6" clearance between the back of the range and a combustible surface is required.
- NOVA, ULTRANOVA and Simmer Burners
- Their cast iron porcelain-enameled NOVA and ULTRANOVA top burners are the most versatile burners in the industry.
- The Nova burner provides up to 15,000 BTUs of cooking power.
- For that extra boost, the ULTRANOVA delivers an amazing 22,000 BTUs; a rapid boil or superior saute is never a problem!
- When using their gentle 130°F simmer feature, delicate sauces and soups are made simple with superior temperature control and flame disbursement.
- 12" Griddle
- Convection Oven Cooking
- The cavity design of the oven and the convection fan system result in the most complete exchange of air possible.
- This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
- It provides extra large oven capacity on a 48" range and will accommodate a full-size commercial 18" x 26" baking sheet and an 18" x 13" baking sheet for the smaller oven.
- Infrared Broiler
- Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges.
- The large burner produces 1,850°F of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling for foods placed farther away.
- The broiler is fully recessed into the oven's top to create maximum cooking space.
- Full Motion Grates
- Bring sauce to a boil while stirring on a front burner, then slide it to the rear to simmer while you saute up front!
- Their full motion grates allow you to easily reposition pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting.
- The grates are also oversized to accommodate the largest stock pots and saute pans.
- Standard Features
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system.
- Convection system.
- Interior oven light.
- Ceramic infra-red broiler.
- Commercial quality oven control.
- Heavy-duty oven door.
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting NOVA and ULTRANOVA top burner controls with new 130°F simmer burner.
- Heavy-duty steel alloy control knobs.
- Removable dishwasher friendly stainless steel drip trays.
- Extra large oven capacity. 26-1/4" Width x 20" Depth x 15" Height.
The BlueStar Infrared BroilerInfo & Guides
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $599.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $299.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number RNB486GV2NG Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Ranges Series Nova (RNB) Type Single Weight 628 Appliance Type Residential Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 47.88 Depth 28.88 Height 36.75 Interior Width 26.25 Interior Depth 20 Interior Height 15 Fuel Type Gas Primary Oven Capacity 4.5 Voltage 120 Amps 15 Burner Set 1 QTY 2 Burner Set 1 Output 22000 Burner Set 2 QTY 5 Burner Set 2 Output 15000 Burner Set 3 QTY 1 Burner Set 3 Output 9500 Features Convection Installation Type Freestanding Burner Type Open Burner Continuous Grates Yes Stainless Steel Handle Yes Viewing Window Yes Drawer None Clock No Number of Burners 6 Burners Cooktop Control Type Knobs Modules Required No Induction No Grill No Griddle Yes Digital Temperature Display No Timer No Convection Yes Self Clean No Delay Bake No Proofing No Sabbath Mode No Broiler Element Location Top Temperature Probe No Interior Oven Light Yes Racks 2 Removable Door No Star K Certified No ADA Compliant No Ignition Type Electronic LP Conversion No
Current RebatesSave on a Blue Star Kitchen -- Save up to $1000 INSTANTLY!!!Receive up to $1000 in INSTANT savings with your purchase of a kitchen package from Blue Star! Pick a range or cooktop & wall oven combination, your choice of ventilation product to save, and add a refrigerator to save even more!
Must call in to take advantage of this special offerValid: 01/01/2018 - 03/31/2018Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection