- Product Overview
This panoramic photograph of the University of Wisconsin Badgers football team playing on their home field at Camp Randall Stadium was taken by Nathan Haler. The first Badger football team took the field in 1889 and upon formation of the Big Ten conference in 1896, they became the first-ever conference champion. The team's nickname originates in Wisconsin's early history, when miners came to the state looking for minerals, but without shelter in the winter they had to "live like badgers" in tunnels burrowed into hillsides. As a result, the territory was dubbed the "Badger State," from which the team took its name. The Badgers' success includes numerous conference championships and Rose Bowl victories.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number UWI4D Category Decor Type Photography Weight 15 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 0.88 Depth 44 Width 18 Assembly Required No
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects