- Product Overview
This panorama, taken by George S. Pearl, captures the Georgia Bulldogs football team playing on their home turf - Sanford Stadium. Named for the late Dr. Steadman V. Sanford, a former University president, the stadium was built in 1929 for $360,000. Today, it has expanded to be the fifth largest on-campus stadium in the country with a capacity of 92,746. It has long been one of the country's most magnificent and exhilarating arenas for college football, nationally ranking in the top ten in attendance for 23 consecutive seasons. A favorite Georgia victory tradition is the "ringing of the chapel bell." The university, founded in 1785 in Athens, GA, educates over 33,800 students.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number UGA1D Category Decor Type Photography Weight 15 Local Product No Height 0.88 Depth 44 Width 18 Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects