- Product Overview
This aerial panorama of Talladega Superspeedway was taken during a NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race by James Blakeway. Located on 3,000 acres of land near Talladega, Alabama, this 2.66-mile tri-oval track made its debut on September 13, 1969, with the 'Bama 400 Grand Touring race. The grandstand's seating capacity is 143,231 and the 212-acre all-reserved infield holds many thousands more. Talladega Superspeedway is the biggest, fastest and most competitive superspeedway in the world. Holding records for the fastest 500-mile stock car race at 188.354 mph and the most lead changes in a race with 75, it is widely known as "NASCAR's Most Competitive Track".Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number TSS1 Category Decor Type Photography Weight 1 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 0.1 Depth 40 Width 13.5 Assembly Required No
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects