- Product Overview
This panoramic photograph of Stockholm was taken by James Blakeway. It features a panoramic view of Riddarholmen or Knights Island. In the distance on the right is the tall white steeple of Katarina's Church. Left of this church near the center of the photograph is the black steeple of Riddarholms Church which was built in the 12th century. Also near the center, with its green steeple, is German church. The large flat roofed building to the left is the King's Castle and to the immediate left of the castle is the rounded front of Riksdaghuset, one of the Parliament's two buildings.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number STO1D Category Decor Type Photography Weight 15 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 0.88 Depth 44 Width 18 Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects