- Product Overview
This aerial panorama of Pebble Beach Golf Links was taken by James Blakeway. Widely regarded as one of the most beautiful courses in the world, Pebble Beach was a vision of Samuel F.B. Morse who was a distant relative of the inventor of Morse code and the telegraph. Located on the Monterey Peninsula in California, Pebble Beach was designed by Jack Neville and Douglas Grant and opened for play in 1919. Pebble Beach is bordered by the incredible natural beauty of Carmel Bay and has a rich history, including the 1977 PGA and numerous USGA Championships, as well as annual host to the National Pro-Am. Unlike other courses of its stature, Pebble Beach remains open to public play.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number PB2 Category Decor Type Photography Weight 1 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 0.1 Depth 40 Width 13.5 Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects