- Product Overview
This panoramic photograph of Little Rock was taken by James Blakeway. It features downtown Little Rock as seen looking across the Arkansas River. The brightly lit building across the river at the end of the Main Street Bridge is the Statehouse Convention Center. The tallest building is the Metropolitan National Bank Building. The next tallest is the Stephens Building. The Arkansas State Capitol can be seen at the far right. Little Rock is the largest city in Arkansas as was founded by French explorer Bernard de la Harpe in 1722. He referred to a rock formation on the banks of the river here as La Petite Roche, from which the city derives its name.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number LR1 Category Decor Type Photography Weight 1 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 0.1 Depth 40 Width 13.5 Assembly Required No
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects