- Product Overview
This panorama of Jack Trice Stadium, taken by Christopher Gjevre, captures the jubilation after the in-state battle between the Iowa State Cyclones and the Iowa Hawkeyes for the Cy-Hawk Trophy. At the end of the afternoon, the Cyclones emerged victorious after triple overtime for a final score of 44-41. The 56,085 fans who packed Jack Trice Stadium set the second-highest attendance record in stadium history. Many of those fans rushed the field at the conclusion to share in the Cyclone victory. The Iowa State -- Iowa Rivalry began on October 1, 1894, with Iowa State winning 16-8. Today it is still one of the most highly anticipated football games in the state of Iowa.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number IASU3D Category Decor Type Photography Weight 15 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 0.88 Depth 44 Width 18 Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects