- Product Overview
This panorama of Detroit was taken by James Blakeway. Known as the automobile capital of the world, Detroit is located along the Detroit River, across from Windsor, Ontario. On the left side is the Renaissance Center, a group of seven interconnected skyscrapers, purchased in 1996 by General Motors for their global headquarters. The tall central tower is the Detroit Marriott, the tallest all-hotel skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere. The large stadium on the right is Ford Field, home to the Detroit Lions football team. Directly behind Ford Field is Comerica Park, home to the Detroit Tigers baseball team. Detroit serves as a major river port connecting the Great Lakes system to the Saint Lawrence Seaway.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number DET4F Category Decor Type Photography Weight 12 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 0.75 Depth 40.25 Width 13.75 Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects