- Product Overview
Declare your allegiance to timelessness with our Mid-Century Masterpieces Sofa. Inspired by mid-century style, our modern sofa nods to the past with a foot firmly entrenched in the present. Medium brown wood veneer finish and a white faux leather foam-cushioned seat seamlessly combine comfort and style. This sofa is perfectly suitable for a small office setting or apartments.
Protect Your Investment!
- Modern sofa with mid-century inspiration
- Solid rubberwood construction
- Medium brown wood veneer finish
- White faux leather seat with high-density polyurethane foam cushioning
- Grid tufting design
- Assembly required
- Care Instructions: Spot clean only
- Warranty: 30 Day Limited
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number Baxton-TOGO-SF-109-545 Color White Category Sofas Style Contemporary Weight 70.7 Add Warranties Yes Height 30.63 Depth 27 Width 63.75 Furniture Color White Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Upholstery Polyester Room Living Room Glider No Power Reclining No Recliner No Rocking No Number of Boxes 2
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects