- Product Overview
Combine rustic styling and contemporary flair, our Konstanze Industrial Walnut Wood and Metal Dining Chair will sure make a statement. Rectangle, triangle and oval combine in this chair's antique black-finished metalwork and wood construction for a geometrically intriguing presentation. A distressed brown ash wood seat maintains the vintage-industrial vibe. Sturdy construction ensures years of use.
Protect Your Investment!
- Vintage industrial dining chair
- Constructed with tubular metal in distressed natural color finish
- Rectangle backrest with cross slats details - MDF chair seat in brown ash veneer
- Made in China
- Assembly required
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Warranty: 30 Day Limited
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number Baxton-Set-of-2-M-74541A-Walnut-AC-DC Color Brown Category Chairs Type Dining Chairs Style Traditional Weight 13.85 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 34.38 Depth 16.13 Width 17.25 Furniture Color "Walnut" Brown Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood, Metal Material Type Steel Number In Set 2 Room Dining Room Number of Boxes 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects