- Product Overview
Celebrate your dining experience unfettered via the open feel of our Longford Wood and Metal Vintage Industrial Dining Arm Chair. Ingeniously combining wood and metal construction, this dining chair features a vintage-industrial vibe yet makes a contemporary statement all the same. The black-metal vertically-lined back expresses an airiness while the dark-walnut-finished wood seat conveys warmth. Sturdy, stylish and discount-priced, too!
Protect Your Investment!
- Vintage industrial dining side chair
- Sturdy metal back with vertical line design in black finish
- Metal legs in black finish
- Wood chair seat in dark walnut finish
- Assembly required
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a dry cloth
- Warranty: 30 Day Limited
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number Baxton-Set-of-2-CDC271-DA2-BBXX Color Brown Category Chairs Type Dining Chairs Style Traditional Weight 22.5 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 39 Depth 21 Width 22.5 Furniture Color "Walnut" Brown/Black Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Material Type Manufactured Wood Number In Set 2 Room Dining Room Number of Boxes 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects