- Product Overview
Our take on the timeless vintage design, the Architect's Stool pulls out all the stops. Crafted in China with a steel frame, this modern industrial stool features beautiful antique black with a backrest. The 360-degree swivel seat functions continuously, allowing it to fit a wide range of counter heights. It's easy to maintain the stool's appearance: simply wipe with a damp cloth when needed. Non-marking feet help to protect sensitive flooring. Minimal assembly is required. The Architect's Industrial Stool is also offered as a similar style without a backrest.
Protect Your Investment!
- Industrial chic bar stool with integrated backrest
- Powder-coated steel in antique Black
- Non-marking feet
- 360-degree swivel
- Made in China
- Assembly required
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Warranty: 30 Day Limited
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number Baxton-M-94137X-30-Antique-Black-BS Color Black Category Bar Stools Style Traditional Weight 15.35 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 37 Depth 19.38 Width 19.38 Seat Height Bar Height Furniture Color Antique Black Frame Material Metal Material Type Stainless Steel Assembly Required Yes Room Game Room & Bar Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects