- Product Overview
Featuring retro style, this whimsically shaped solid Malaysian oak frame leisure chair will stand out in your modern living room. Upholstered in grey polyester fabric, the leisure chair will be an enticing and stylish piece of furniture. This Minimalist high back design button-tufted accent chair is complimented by a additional cushion and pillow to add comfort level. Open, plush and eye-catching, Rundell is the ideal combination of scale and dimension that can enhance a variety settings. Designed to encourage conversation and collaboration, the Rundell creates a relaxed and casual atmosphere. Made in Malaysia, it requires assembly.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number Baxton-LB888-Grey Color Gray Category Chairs Type Accent Chairs Weight 26.25 Height 33.93 Depth 29.45 Width 26.52 Furniture Color Grey Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Material Type Manufactured Wood Upholstery Fabric Room Dining Room Features Has Arms Number of Boxes 1
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects