- Product Overview
The 2-7X32 IR BLACKHAWK riflescope is designed to provide pin-point accuracy and rugged durability that you can depend on and specifically for long distance targeting. These scopes come equipped with a Red and Green illuminated reticle that allows the user to select the optimal reticle and 5 levels of brightness for the current environment. Green IR is ideal for daylight targeting and the Red IR is ideal for low light targeting. Windage and elevation turrets have 1/4 MOA click value. There is a built-in Sniper edged sun shade set back in the housing to allow the sun shade to cast a Shadow and reduce glare for use in bright sunlight. The 2-7 magnification allows the user to quickly set the appropriate magnification for the target's distance allowing for precise shots. Its is 100 percent water proof, fog proof and shock proof. Backed by a limited Lifetime warranty. Includes scope caps, set of rings, one CR2032 lithium battery and lens cloth.
Protect Your Investment!
- field of view (ftat100yds/mat100m): 49/14.93at2x, 14/4.26at7x
- Exit pupil (mm): 8-15
- Eye relief: 4.4 - 4.3
- Reticle: mil dot IR
- Included accessories: set of Rings, scope caps, CR2032 Battery and lens cloth
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number AC12449 Color Black Category Firearms & Weaponry Weight 1.1 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 5.5 Depth 11.4 Width 2 Furniture Color Black Assembly Required Yes
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects