- Product Overview
6-20x50 IR, Tactical, Side Parallax, Blk Matte, 1", w/ 5/8" Rings, IR Mil-Dot, "Accu-Lock" Technology, Side Adjustable Parallax setting, Rigid high grade alloy construction monotube Illuminated Mil-Dot Glass Etched Reticle, First Focal Plane Reticles to estimate range at any power, 100% waterproof, fogproof and shockproof construction, Fast focus eyebell, Windage and elevation adjustments, Fully Multi-Coated optics, Designed to give you as much control as possible for extreme type shooting. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Specifications: 6-20x, Field of View (ft@100yds/m@100m) =16/5.3@6x-5/1.7@20x, Exit Pupil = 8.3-2.5mm, Eye Relief = 3.1", Click value = 1/4.
Protect Your Investment!
- 6-20x variable magnification with large 50mm objective lens in a 100% waterproof and fogproof extra rigid shockproof construction
- Fully multi-coated optics with Illuminated Mil-Dot glass etched reticles with first focal plane
- Allows precision adjustment with a side parallax adjustments in a turret-mounted focus knob
- BARSKA's Accu-lock system utilizes a coil-spring positioned within the scope to securely lock the inner tube
- Bonus accessories includes a set of mounting rings.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number AC10776 Color Black Category Firearms & Weaponry Weight 2 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 2.1 Depth 16.63 Width 16.63 Furniture Color Matte Black Assembly Required Yes
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects