- Product Overview
Badger Basket's Combo Bin Storage Unit with Three Baskets is a sturdy solution for keeping all kinds of items organized and tidy. From crafts to toys, it'll be a breeze to sort your stuff and clean up. A perfect size for the nursery, your child's room, entryways and foyers, and family rooms. Features two, generously sized open shelves, three baskets in two different sizes, and three cubby bins. Use the baskets for action figures, mittens, cords and cables, papers, etc. Shelves are handy for books, magazines, toys, linens, DVDs, video games, and more. The three bins are ideal for sorting and separating items like craft supplies, stuffed animals, and other toys. Great for kids when they're learning to put things away. Helpful handles on the baskets make them easy to open and close. Baskets are removable and fold flat for storage. You may choose not to use the baskets and instead have three additional open shelves.
- Solid panel construction ensures that your treasured items stay inside the unit - nothing falls out the back or sides.
- Made with engineered wood.
- Metal hardware.
- Fabric on the baskets is 80% polyester/20% cotton.
- Overall unit measures 36-5/8 inches Wide x 15.75 inches Deep at the bottom (10-5/8 inches deep at top) x 36.75 inches High.
- Shelf areas each: 17-3/8 inches W x 10-5/8 inches D x 13 inches H (height to lower edge of top trim is 11-5/8 inches).
- Small baskets: 8 inches Wide x 10 inches Deep x 6 inches High.
- Shelves for small baskets: 8-5/8 inches Wide x 10-5/8 inches Deep x 6.75 inches High.
- Large basket: 16.75 inches Wide x 10 inches Deep x 6 inches High.
- Shelf for large basket: 16-7/8 inches Wide x 10-5/8 inches Deep x 6.75 inches High.
- Bottom bins - interior width and height: 11-3/8 inches Wide x 15-3/8 inches High.
- Bottom bins - depth at bottom of bin: 14.5 inches Deep.
- Bottom bins - depth at top of bin: 10-5/8 inches Deep.
- Height from floor to highest edge of scalloped front trim: 6 inches.
- Height from floor to lowest edge of scalloped front trim: 5 inches.
- From floor to baskets shelf is 15-7/8 inches H.
- From floor to top open cubby shelves is 23.25 inches H.
- All measurements approximate.
- Easy assembly with a screwdriver and illustrated instructions.
- Product may vary slightly from shown and described.
- Toys and accessories shown with the bins are not included.
- This item ships in its original carton which may include a photo of the product.
- Wipe the wood surfaces clean with a lightly dampened cloth and mild detergent as needed and dry thoroughly.
- Spot clean the baskets as needed (never immerse in water).
Protect Your Investment!
- Complies with all current, applicable safety standards and CARB ATCM standards.
- Non-toxic painted finish.
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number 98862 Color Black Category Storage Weight 61.1 Add Warranties Yes Height 36.75 Width 15.75 Furniture Color Espresso Assembly Required Yes Number of Boxes 1
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects