- Product Overview
The B-Air Vent VP-33 air mover is powerful, has low amp draw,and compact size with high CFM. The VP-33 is half the size of any dryer in its class. The B-Air VP-33 delivers 2530 CFM while using only 2.9 amps. With its low amp draw and on-board GFCI outlet, the Vent VP-33 allows up to 4 units to be daisy chained to a single standard 15 amp household circuit. Use to dry basements, carpets, cement, paint projects, floors, pets, and pool areas.The Vent's multipurpose design allows it to be used at 3 different angles (horizontally, 45 degrees and 90 degrees) to allow air flow in the desired direction. The B-Air Vent housing is constructed of an extremely durable rotationally molded plastic. The powerful 1/3 HP motor in the VP-33 is completely enclosed preventing moisture from entering and damaging the motor's internal componentry. Like all B-Air restoration equipment, the Vent VP-33 is ETL certified for safety. Due to its lightweight and compact size, the Vent is easy to carry and occupies less space when stored. With interlocking contact points at air intake grills and exhaust ports, the Vent line of air movers can safely and securely stack up to 4 units high. The built in sturdy handles on the Vent air movers not only serve as a proper power cord manager but can also be used to mount the Vent VP-33 in trucks and warehouse storage walls.
Protect Your Investment!
- 1/3 HP 2530 CFM Air Mover
- Low 2.9 Amps with On Board GFCI
- ETL Certified
- Stackable Design
- Built in GFCI plug for additional power source
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number VP-33 GREEN Color Green Furniture Color Green Category Pet Accessories Weight 26 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Width 15.5 Height 14
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects