- Product Overview
Aquascape Quick Concentrated Barley Straw Pellets for Pond Water Pond Water Treatment - # 96029 Aquascape Quick Start Concentrated Barley Straw Pellets provide a long-term, natural method of clarifying pond water. Barley straw has been used for hundreds of years to promote clean and clear water conditions in ponds and streams. Now, you too can take advantage of this natural method without the hassle of dealing with barley straw bales, a typically messy process. Aquascape Concentrated Barley Straw Pellets start working instantly and the concentrated formulation contains added enzymes to help break down sludge and clean filter pads, significantly reducing required maintenance. Our Barley Straw Pellets are safe for fish, plants, pets, and wildlife. Quick Start Pellets come in a re-sealable mesh bag and one full container treats 1,000 gallons. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition. - Natural, long-term method of clarifying pond water - Concentrated formula with added enzymes - Has been used for hundreds of years - Comes in re-sealable bag - 1 container treats 1,000 gallons of waterProtect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 96029 Color Multi-Color Category Garden Weight 5.7 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 7.3 Depth 7.8 Width 7.4 Furniture Color Multi-Color Assembly Required Yes
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects