- Product Overview
The Aquascape Copper Test Kit measures dissolved or chelated copper concentrations in ponds and aquariums. This easy-to-use kit provides accurate, laboratory-quality testing that is simple to complete with the provided step-by-step instructions. This package (model 96020) includes 25 tests and all necessary components. Copper is often used as a fish medication or algae treatment, and it is important to monitor these levels when using copper as a treatment. The Aquascape Copper Test Kit is also ideal for testing tap water or source water for copper. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number 96020 Color Multi-Color Category Garden Weight 0.2 Local Product No Height 1.4 Depth 5.5 Width 3.9 Furniture Color Multi-Color Assembly Required Yes
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects