- Product Overview
The SouthBay Deep Seating Ottoman is the perfect addition for your backyard furniture. The ottoman is constructed with 27" depth and 6" thick beautiful comfortable cushions that will last outdoors without mildew, and minimal discoloration. This collection piece comes with Sunbrella cushions and a perfect match for any of SouthBay Collections because of its elegant, comfort and style. Strong enough to sit on. It comes in knocked down, with easy assembly.
Protect Your Investment!
- Treated with water-base sealer
- Chapman Collection
- Teak Wood
- Kiln-dry process
- Inner cushion is made of foam with a Dacron wrap. Total thickness is 6"
- QuickShip Cushions available in Natural, Burgandy, JockeyRed, Teak, Navy, Linnen Antique Beige, Linen Champagne, & Forest Green
- Custom Order Cushions available in 36 colors from Sunbrella
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number DS-3016 Category Ottomans Weight 37 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 10 Depth 26 Width 26 Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Upholstery Fabric Upholstery Type Sunbrella Room Outdoor Outdoor Use Outdoor Approved
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects