- Product Overview
Mandalay Bar Chair is designed for elegant and comfort bar chair with a massive solid teak wood. Made with kiln-dried, grade A teak wood. Cushions (optional) are made of Sunbrella fabric, a water repellent material, preventing mildew and fading. Inner cushion is made of foam with a Dacron wrap. Total thickness is 2".
Protect Your Investment!
- Mandalay Bar Chair
- Teak Wood
- Made with kiln-dried, grade A teak wood.
- Cushions (optional) are made of Sunbrella fabric, a water repellent material, preventing mildew and fading
- Inner cushion is made of foam with a Dacron wrap. Total thickness is 2"
- QuickShip Cushions available in Natural, Burgandy, JockeyRed, Teak, Navy, Linen Antique Beige, Linen Champagne, & Forest Green
- Custom Order Cushions available in 36 colors from Sunbrella
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number CHB-100 Category Patio Furniture Type Patio Chairs Weight 35 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 45.5 Depth 22.5 Width 17 Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Room Outdoor Outdoor Use Outdoor Approved
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects