- Product Overview
Unlike our benches and chairs with backs, the lowest point in this seat's curve is directly in the center, allowing you to face in either way. This bench also can be used for seating at our rectangular dining table or in area where a bench with a back would be just too tall. Add a planter box or two for a farming, nestled in effect.
Protect Your Investment!
- Teak Wood
- The lowest point in this seat's curve is directly in the center, allowing you to face in either way.
- can be used for seating at our rectangular dining table
- Cushions (optional) are made of Sunbrella fabric, a water repellent material, preventing mildew and fading
- QuickShip Cushions available in Natural, Burgandy, JockeyRed, Teak, Navy, Linen Antique Beige, Linen Champagne, & Forest Green
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
MFG SKU Number BH-067B Category Benches and Steps Type Benches Weight 45 Local Product No Add Warranties Yes Height 18 Depth 17 Width 63 Assembly Required Yes Frame Material Wood Material Type Teak Room Outdoor Outdoor Use Outdoor Approved
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects