- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.White
Info & Guides
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Durable stainless steel maintains it's smooth surface, resisting scratches and rust to help prevent snags and stains on fabrics.
- High-Efficiency Top Load Washer
- Save water and energy with this high-efficiency washer. This washer uses up to 73% less water and 84% less energy.
- Energy Star Qualified
- This washer exceeds government standards for ENERGY STAR® qualification to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Meets CEE Tier 3 Standards
- This washer meets CEE Tier 3 standards, the highest tier available for washers.
- 800 RPM Max Spin Speed
- Get laundry done even faster. The impeller in this washer helps make spin speeds of up to 800 RPM possible. Higher spin speeds remove extra water from clothes so they take less time to dry.
- Low-Water Wash System with Impeller
- This low-water wash system delivers optimal cleaning with as little as 13 gallons of water. Rather than filling the basket with water, this washer uses a concentrated detergent and water mix to penetrate soils and stains.
- Wide Opening Lid
- It's easy to add large items like blankets and sheets with this wide opening washer lid. Moving wet clothes from the washer to the dryer is also less of a chore.
- Cycle Status Bar
- Easily see where your load is in the cleaning process with the indicator lights on the cycle status bar.
- Advanced Suspension System
- The advanced suspension system senses each load and stabilizes the wash basket to reduce vibration and noise. Now your washer can go places it's never been before like in living areas, upstairs or near bedrooms.
- 12 Wash Cycles
- Clean with high-efficiency. This washer offers 12 was cycles to handle a wide variety of laundry chores ranging from delicate to bulky items like blankets and jackets.
- Auto Load Sensing
- To help save water and energy, this washer automatically measures the size of the load and uses the optimal amount of water for the volume of clothing and cycle selected.
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Sensors monitor the flow of incoming water, adjusting as needed to maintain the temperature you select and keep cleaning consistent.
- Stain Treat Option
- Additional cleaning time and wash motions help you handle tough stains and heavily soiled loads. Also an extra deep rinse ensures that soils and detergent are thoroughly removed.
- Downy Ball
- Add fabric softener at the beginning of the wash and the Downy Ball (included) automatically releases fabric softener during the rinse cycle.
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh Washer Cleaner
- Just what every high-efficiency washer needs. This cycle provides a deep fill to clean the wash tub and remove detergent residue.
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Use this cycle to wash small, lightly soiled loads of 2-3 items that are needed in a hurry. Increased spin speeds help remove more water for faster drying as well.
- Super Wash Cycle
- Use this cycle for heavily soiled or sturdy fabrics. It combines the maximum wash time and higher temperatures to help remove set in stains.
- Casual Cycle
- Use this cycle to wash no-iron fabrics like sport shirts, blouses, casual business clothes, permanent press and blends. A lower spin speed helps keep them wrinkle-free.
- Delicate Cycle
- Stop handwashing delicate garments. Slow spin speeds and a gentle wash motion effectively clean delicate items.
- Drain and Spin Cycle
- Use this cycle to drain your washer or to drain and spin your wash load.
- Normal Cycle
- The perfect cycle for your everyday laundry loads or loads with a variety of fabric types. Choose from regular, heavy or light soil levels.
- Extra Rinse Option
- Select this option for a thorough rinse to help minimize irritation for those with sensitive skin.
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $139.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number NTW4750BQ Color White Appliance Color White Category Washers Type Top Load Weight 135 Appliance Type Residential Add Warranties Yes Width 27.5 Depth 27 Height 43 Capacity 3.8 Voltage 120 Amps 15 RPM 800 Features Energy Star, Water Heater Energy Star Yes ADA Compliant No Stackable No Steam Cycle No Water Heater Yes Location of Controls Rear Control Type Knobs Cycles 12 Wash Cycles 12 Temperature Settings 5 Bleach Dispenser Yes Fabric Softener Dispenser Yes Stainless Steel Drum Yes Soak Setting Yes CEE Rating Tier III
Current RebatesBuy with BrandSource & Save -- Save up to $100!!!Use BrandSource Financing to purchase $999 or more between 11/1/2017 and 12/18/2017 and receive up to $100 in Visa Prepaid cards! Receive a $50 card with a purchase of $999-2,498 and a $100 card with a purchase of $2,499 or more. Just submit online or by mail to save!
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!Valid: 11/01/2017 - 12/18/2017All products are eligible for this rebate!Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns Information30 DAY MONEY BACK, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Read our complete Returns & Exchanges policy to learn more.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will exchange it or refund the full purchase price, minus all shipping costs, within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering all shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged and noted at the time of delivery.
- We will not take returns of, or exchange products that are damaged, installed, assembled, or used after the customer has taken delivery.
- Please make sure the item you are returning or exchanging is still in the original box with all packing materials, manuals, and accessories included. Returning items is the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection