- Product Overview
Bring the beautiful land of ten thousand lakes to your home decor with 'Leech Lake Map 2' attractive metal wall sculpture. This luminous map depicts one of Minnesota's wonderful most sought after lakes, Leech Lake, The fourth largest lake in the state. The hand sanded metal layer in the foreground has a detailed cut around the boundary of Leech Lake with a painted blend of green and brown to effectuate the landscape that surrounds the lake while the background layer is painted with a cool blue blend accompanied by shiny grays with a hand sanded wavy motion to reflect the ripples of the water. This wall accent will be sure to add a new electrifying dimension to your homes wall decor.
- Painted Steel
- Hangs in 15 minutes!
- Corrosion Resistant Finish
- High Quality Welded and Bolted ConstructionProtect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number NOR00009 Color Multi-Color Category Wall Art Type Metal Wall Art Weight 22 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 23 Depth 2.5 Width 35 Furniture Color Multi-Color Material Type Steel Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects