- Product Overview
Bring 'Pink Lady Slipper' the showy wildflower, belonging to the orchid family, to your homes decor with this metal wall sculpture. The lady slipper is found in many states across the USA and can now be brought to the walls of your home. This metal wall hanging is comprised of two hand sanded metal layers that display a three dimensional effect giving the feeling as though you have just discovered the natural growing flower while on a hike through the forest. It's metal panel in the foreground is painted with the flowers traditional hues of magenta, white, and green and it's panel in the background has shades of vibrant grays to liven up an entire drab wall.
- Painted Steel
- Hangs in 15 minutes!
- Corrosion Resistant Finish
- High Quality Welded and Bolted ConstructionProtect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $69.99
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Accidental Damage Zero Deductible
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number NOR00002 Color Multi-Color Category Wall Art Type Metal Wall Art Weight 26 Add Warranties Yes Local Product No Height 35 Depth 2.5 Width 26.5 Furniture Color Multi-Color Material Type Steel Assembly Required No
- Shipping & Returns
Small Furniture Shipping Information
**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- Shipping is free for most small furniture products
- These items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Materials and workmanship defects