- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Green
Info & Guides
- Cast Iron, Radiant-heat Ovens
- The cast iron ovens of the AGA Total Control are gentle on food and lock in moisture, flavor, and texture. The indirect radiant heat within the ovens comes from all surfaces simultaneously, and won't dry out food like typical range elements or flames.
- Multiple Ovens with Huge Capacity
- Because there are no elements or flames, all oven space can be used for cooking. The design allows you to grill at the top of the roasting oven, bake in the middle, and fry on the floor...all while simmering, boiling, or toasting on the hotplates!
- Always at the Right Temperature
- Each oven and hotplate is pre-set to be at the perfect heat for the job, making cooking easy. Like a chef's kitchen, each oven is named by its function - slow cooking, baking, or roasting and is controlled independently by the touch-screen.
- 10 Cooking Methods
- There's no food this amazing range cooker cannot prepare to perfection. No other range can accomplish so much with so little fuss.
- Water boils in approximately two minutes on an AGA. The boiling plate cooks so rapidly that fresh vegetables retain more of their natural flavour, colour, and nutrients. Provides a good rolling boil for making quick jam.
- The simmering plate is so gentle it allows milk to heat without boiling over. It's perfect for making sauces and simmering soup.
- Cooked on your AGA boiling plate in the special cast iron grill pan, fierce heat reminiscent of a charcoal grill sears the outside of the meat, sealing in flavour and juices while the meat gently cooks to perfection in the inside.
- Stir Fry
- Tackle Asian cooking with an AGA wok on the boiling plate for fast stir fries and quick cooking.
- Create crunchier-on-the-outside, moister on the inside fried/sautéed chicken.
- AGA toast tastes better and even looks better; every slice is branded with the distinctive waffle pattern. Toasted sandwiches can be cooked directly on the simmering plate.
- Unlike conventional ranges, the heat comes from all directions, not just one. Shrinkage and dryness are reduced because there are no flames or elements inside the ovens to dry out the meat.
- Like a traditional baker's brick oven, the AGA roasting and baking ovens provide all-around, consistent heat, to create feathery pastries, moist cakes, and perfectly baked breads.
- The AGA Total Control can steam a sponge pudding to perfection without turning your kitchen into a sauna, and unpleasant lingering cooking smells are banished.
- Slow Cook
- The slow cooking oven's gently persistent heat helps you create richer, juicier casseroles, stews, and slow roasting or braising cuts of meat. It slow cooks for hours.
- The Boiling Plate
- Located on the left, the boiling plate is the hotter of the two at 626°F.
- The Simmering Plate
- Located on the right and the cooler of the two, the simmering plate delivers gentle heat for perfect sauces and soups.
- Touch-Screen Panel
- Discreetly housed behind the top left door, the touch-screen panel puts you in charge of how and when the range cooker is used.
- Oven Operation Modes
- Manual, Slumber, Auto and Auto Slumber
- Remote Control Handset
- With the remote control, you can program the cast-iron ovens to come on automatically for one or two cooking cycles per day, seven days a week.
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $699.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $399.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights. MFG SKU Number ATC3PIS Color Green Appliance Color Pistachio Category Ranges Series Total Control Type Single Weight 1135 Appliance Type Residential Add Warranties Yes Width 38.88 Depth 27.63 Height 35.88 Fuel Type Electric Capacity 4.3 Cu. Ft. Voltage 240 Amps 40 Features Conventional Installation Type Slide-In Burner Type Hotplate Cooker Drawer None Clock Yes Number of Burners 2 Burners Cooktop Control Type Touchpad Induction No Digital Temperature Display Yes Timer Yes Convection No Self Clean No Delay Bake Yes Proofing No Sabbath Mode No Temperature Probe No Interior Oven Light No Removable Door Yes Star K Certified No ADA Compliant No Ignition Type Electronic
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Shipping & Returns
Appliance Shipping OptionsCurbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in major appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.**In some cases a shipping charge may need to be added (depending on your area), or shipping may not be available at all.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Need Installation?Appliance Installation Options:
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Returns InformationThis item is not returnable.
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection