- Product Overview
Dual Fuel RangeWidth:35.5"Height:35.38"Depth:25.63"
The AGA ALEGS36DFSS 36" Pro-Style Dual Fuel Range offers a versatile cooktop and multiple electric ovens. Its bold appearance includes gleaming spiral handles that set off curvaceous, solid doors.
This AGA range offers modern features to assist the gourmet chef and beginning cook alike. The sealed 5-burner gas cooktop outputs 850-15,000 BTU. It includes an integral 15,000 BTU wok burner and is field convertible to LPG. The 2.2 cubuc foot capacity convection oven features a 2500 watt element with a fan. This oven is programmable for start/stop cooking.The 1.8 cubic foot capacity 7-Mode Multifunction Oven has many features. Convection Defrost pushes air without heat. Convection Bake uses the rear convection element with fan-forced air. Convection Broil uses the top element and fan-forced air. Fan Assist Bake uses both top and bottom elements with fan-forced air. Conventional Bake uses just the top and bottom elements. Top Brown uses just the top heating element. Base Heat uses just the bottom element. This oven includes 5 positions for interior racks and a removable Handy Rack in the oven door. The broiling oven utilizes an 8 pass, 2300 watt element and preheats in just 5 minutes.
The ALEGS36DFSS is more moderately priced than most 36-inch professional ranges. This AGA Legacy 36" range offers a ton of functionality and a small footprint.
- Sealed 5-burner gas cooktop
- Offers heat output from 850-15,000 BTU
- Integral 15,000 BTU wok burner
- Field convertible to LPG
- Dedicated broiling oven
- 8 pass, 2300 watt element
- Preheats in just 5 minutes
- 7-Mode Multifunction Programmable Oven
- Offers ultimate flexibility with 7 different cooking modes. Turn the convection off, leave it on or go somewhere in between-you tailor the oven's performance to your needs by selecting from the convection bake, convection broil, fan assist bake, conventio
- Convection defrost - fan forced air without heat
- Convection bake - rear convection element with fan forced air
- Convection broil - top element with fan forced air
- Fan assist bake - top and base element with fan forced air
- Conventional bake - top and base element heat
- Top brown - top element heat only
- Base heat - bottom element heat only
- A signature Legacy feature. No more pulling out hot, heavy racks to check foods. The HandyRack is a removable shelf located in the door. Fitted in one of its two positions, this rack provides safety and convenience allowing you to place dishes where they
- Programmable convection oven
- 2500 watt element with fan
- Can be programmed for start/start operation
- Key lock safety feature
No Lemon GuaranteeFood Loss ProtectionZero DeductibleTransferable
Add a warranty to your order!See below for protection plans and pricing:
MFG SKU Number ALEGS36DFSS Color Stainless Steel Appliance Color Stainless Steel Category Ranges Series Legacy Type Double Weight 300 Appliance Type Residential Width 35.5 Depth 25.63 Height 35.38 Fuel Type Dual Fuel Capacity 6.1 Cu. Ft. Primary Oven Capacity 2.2 Cu. Ft. Secondary Oven Capacity 1.8 Cu. Ft. Voltage 240 Amps 30 Burner Set 1 QTY 1 Burner Set 1 Output 15000 Burner Set 2 QTY 1 Burner Set 2 Output 12000 Burner Set 3 QTY 2 Burner Set 3 Output 9200 Burner Set 4 QTY 1 Burner Set 4 Output 5000 Features ADA Compliant, Convection Installation Type Freestanding Burner Type Sealed Burner Continuous Grates Yes Stainless Steel Handle No Viewing Window No Drawer None Clock Yes Number of Burners 5 Burners Cooktop Control Type Knobs Modules Required No Induction No Digital Temperature Display No Timer Yes Convection Yes Self Clean No Delay Bake Yes Proofing No Sabbath Mode No Broiler Element Location Top Temperature Probe No Interior Oven Light Yes Racks 8 Removable Door No Star K Certified No ADA Compliant No Ignition Type Electronic LP Conversion Yes
Current RebatesPlease Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form(s) and all required documentation by the given postmark date. Goedekers cannot be held responsible if these requirements are not met.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Appliance Shipping Options
Curbside DeliveryCurbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.Curbside Delivery Includes:
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for appliance orders $498.99 and under
White Glove DeliveryWith Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.White Glove Delivery Includes:
White Glove Delivery Does Not Include:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for appliance orders $498.99 and under
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
Your Package Includes:
Build Your Perfect Package!
- No Lemon Guarantee: If your product needs to be serviced more than three times within a year, we'll replace it.
- Food Loss Protection: Receive money back for spoiled food due to malfunctions in your refrigerator or freezer.
- Zero deductible to obtain service on your product.
- Fully Transferable
- 10 Year Major Component Warranty