- Product Overview
* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.Stainless Steel
Dual Fuel Range*Width:48"*Height:36"*Depth:27.5"
Details48 Inch Freestanding Dual Fuel Range with 6 Sealed Burners
AGA's dual fuel range offers the responsiveness of a gas cooktop with the even heat distribution of an electric oven. The cooktop features True Dual Flame double ring brass burners which eliminate center cold spots and provide the most even heating. When you are not using the griddle, the griddle cover provides with additional workspace. This unit contains an extra large oven with 4.2 cu. ft. capacity and a secondary oven with 2.5 cu. ft. capacity, letting you effetely prepare your meals. The oven's RapidBake Convection reduces the preheat time, allowing you to bake sooner. Its Cool Flow Range Top Technology clears hot air to make the range's surface cooler to the touch. Two long-lasting halogen bulbs provide optimal illumination while cooking. The interior also features Easy Clean technology with black vitreous enamel, making cleaning a breeze.
Since the 1920s, the AGA has been a treasured possession in kitchens across Europe and throughout the world. Each Cooker is unique in its own fashion, cast in an historic foundry in Coalbrookdale, Shropshire that has been smelting iron since 1709. Today each AGA product is still handmade by gifted craftsmen, with every step of the building and finishing process continuously inspected for quality and excellence. Upon completion, your AGA will be shipped from the United Kingdom to North America, professionally delivered to your home, and carefully assembled by a skilled AGA technician right in your own kitchen.Dual Ovens
True Dual Flame
- Two ovens totaling 6.7 cu. ft. in capacity, allowing you to effectively prepare your meals.
Cool Flow Range Top
- Double ring brass burners eliminate center cold spots and provide the most even heating.
- Integrated automatic cooling system clears hot air making the range's surface cooler to the touch.
- Pre-heats to 350°F in 10 minutes.
- Black vitreous enamel makes cleaning a breeze.
- LP conversion kit
- 6 oven racks
- 1 broiler pan with grid
- Metal control knobs
Info & Guides
- Continuous cast iron grates
Protect Your Investment!
Add a 5 Year Protection Plan
For - $599.00Add a 3 Year Protection Plan
For - $299.00
Plan Includes Protection Plan Additional Year(s) Parts & Labor 30 Day Cancellation Unlimited Service Calls Electrical & Mechanical Repairs Power Surge Protection No Lemon Guarantee
|* All dimensions and weights listed on this product are approximate. Please contact the manufacturer for exact dimensions and weights.|
|MFG SKU Number||APRO48DFSS||Color||Stainless Steel|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel||Category||Ranges|
|Local Product||No||Add Warranties||Yes|
|Height||36||Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Capacity||6.7 Cu. Ft.||Primary Oven Capacity||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Secondary Oven Capacity||2.5 Cu. Ft.||Voltage||240|
|Amps||30||Burner Set 1 QTY||4|
|Burner Set 1 Output||15000||Burner Set 2 QTY||3|
|Burner Set 2 Output||12000||Oven BTUs||3000|
|Burner Type||Sealed Burner||Continuous Grates||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Handle||Yes||Viewing Window||Yes|
|Number of Burners||7 Burners||Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Downdraft Ventilation||No||Modules Required||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No||Induction||No|
|Digital Temperature Display||No||Timer||No|
|Sabbath Mode||No||Interior Oven Light||Yes|
|Ignition Type||Electronic||LP Conversion||Yes|
Offer only valid on purchase made using the BrandSource Credit Card/Financing.
Apply Now for Brand Source Financing!
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Appliance Shipping Options
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for major appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for major appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for major appliance orders $498.99 and under
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
- For outside the St. Louis area Click Here.
- For local St. Louis area customers please contact our store 636-207-7277.
Build Your Perfect Package!
Your Package Includes:
- Covers parts and labor for 5 years
- 30 Day Cancellation: You can cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase and receive back 100% of the purchase price.
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Covers electrical and mechanical repairs
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Power Surge Protection