Frigidaire FGHN2866PP Gallery 27.7 Cu. Ft. White French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Frigidaire Gallery French Door Refrigerator
- SpaceWise Organization System
- Makes it easy to keep food organized and easy to find when you need it with a Store-More full-width drawer, gallon-size door bins, and Effortless Glide freezer drawers.
- Store-More Full-Width Drawer
- A large capacity Cool Zone drawer provides enough space to easily store anything from sheet cakes and large platters to snacks and juice boxes.
- Best-in-Class Filtration
- PureSource Ultra Filtration is best-in-class so you get cleaner, better-tasting ice at your fingertips.
- Quick Ice
- Quick Ice delivers up to 37 percent more ice.
- Quick Freeze
- Quickly freeze whatever you store to keep foods at their freshest.
- Effortless Glide Crisper Drawers
- Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in their crisper drawers which easily glide out, and are designed to effortlessly close.
- Effortless Glide Freezer Drawers
- Drawers glide out smoothly and fully extend, giving you easy access to what's inside.
- Store-More Bins
- Their gallon-size bins are designed to store more, so you can fit a gallon of milk.
- SpillSafe Glass Shelves
- SpillSafe glass shelves slide out for easy access and are designed to keep spills contained, making cleanup a breeze.
- Energy Saver Plus Technology
- Express-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Designer LED Lighting
- Beautiful, ramp-up lighting keeps contents clearly visible.
- Quiet Design
- Sound reduction package.
- Energy Star
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
|Total Capacity:||27.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||19.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||8.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Door Design:||Soft-Arc Doors|
|Door Hinge Covers:||Hidden|
|Rollers - Front / Rear:||Adjustable / Yes|
|Energy Saver Plus Technology:||Yes|
|Water Filter Location:||Top Right Fresh Food Section|
|Sound Package:||Quiet Pack|
|Control Panel Location:||Left Door, Inside Edge|
|Number Of Control Buttons:||7|
|Ice Option:||Quick Ice|
|Freeze Option:||Quick Freeze|
|Display On/Off Option:||No|
|Door Ajar Alert:||No|
|Power Failure Alert:||No|
|Water Filter Change Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Air Filter Change Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Water Filter Type:||PureSource Ultra|
|Air Filter Type:||PureAir Ultra|
|Quarter-Width Fixed Shelves:||No|
|Half-Width Fixed Shelves:||1 SpillSafe Slide-Under|
|Quarter-Width Sliding Shelves:||No|
|Half-Width Sliding Shelves:||3 SpillSafe|
|Store-More Full-Width Drawer:||1 Cool Zone|
|Hanging Wine Rack:||No|
|Hanging Can Dispenser:||No|
|Crisper Drawer:||2 Clear|
|Dairy Compartment:||2 Clear (1 Per Door)|
|Store-More Fixed Door Bins:||2 White (1 Per Door)|
|2-Liter Fixed Door Bins:||No|
|Gallon Adjustable Door Bins:||4 Clear|
|2-Liter Adjustable Door Bins:||No|
|Non-Slip Bin Liner:||No|
|Self-Closing Pull Out Drawer:||Yes|
|Sliding Full-Width Freezer Baskets:||2 Effortless Glide|
|Basket Dividers:||1 (Bottom Basket)|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Rear|
|Water Inlet Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15 or 20A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.02 kW|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||8.5 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||15 Amps|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||35 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||35 7/8"|
|Overall Depth without Handles:||33 3/8"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||47 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||69 7/8"|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||365.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 489 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $54.23.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.