The Whirlpool WTW8800YC washer is a resourceful 28" top load washer with a 4.6 cu ft. capacity. Featuring 16 wash cycle options, 5 temperaturevariations and the revolutionary EcoBoost component, this washing machine is a top performing cleaner.
One of the most thorough cleaners, this washer sanitizes bacteria and stubborn allergens. The Clean Care cycle offers gentle care for your garments using intelligently programmed wash actions that combine with cold water to remove obstinate stains and help your fabrics retain the gleaming new look for longer. Additionally, this Whirlpool washer allows for large capacity loads so you can wash up to 3 baskets of laundry at once.
Want to achieve optimal energy efficiency withoutcompromising on cleaning performance? EcoBoost reduces the overall utilization of energy of this washing machine without interfering with wash quality. Save on utility bills with this EnergyStar certified laundry machine. To boost conserving natural resources, the Eco Monitor feature allows you to measure the eco-friendliness of each wash cycle option chosen.
Buying the Whirlpool WTW8800YC washing machine from Geodeker's gives you the advantage of purchasing from one of the largest and most trusted retailers of home appliances in the United States. Our hometown values and warm family-oriented services together with the best prices and years of experience have made us the preferred choice of thousands of home appliance buyers.
- NSF Certified Sanitary with Oxi Cycle
- Know that it's really clean.
- Certified by NSF International, this cycle eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria and adds the cleaning power of oxygen additives.
- An internal water heater raises and maintains water temperature to ensure elimination of bacteria.
- Precision Dispense Plus
- Senses and adapts to each load, adding detergent, bleach, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at just the right time.
- A concentrated burst of detergent showers directly onto clothes to penetrate stains and pretreat soils.
- On/Off LED Basket Light
- The wash basket is illuminated by an LED lighting system that uses less energy than traditional bulbs.
- Clean Care cycle
- Provides the best care for your clothes.
- Uses adaptive wash actions together with a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics leaving your clothes looking newer longer.
- The use of cold water to wash like a warm water cycle protects fabrics from heat damage and uses less energy.
- 4.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Wash up to 3 baskets of laundry in a single load.
- The 4.6 cu. ft. capacity wash basket adapts to both large and small loads for optimal fabric care.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Eco Monitor
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose.
- The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- EcoBoost Option
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance.
- This option lowers a wash cycle's overall energy use by reducing water temperature and increasing spin speed.
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- Unique Soft-Touch Impeller
- The unique soft-touch impeller helps move clothes gently through the water.
- Allows the H2Low wash system to provide better cleaning performance and gentle fabric care.
- To protect fabrics and fibers during the wash cycle, a specially designed material fully wraps the impeller vanes.
- H2Low Wash System
- Delivers better cleaning performance and gentleness.
- The Industry-exclusive technology of the H2Low wash system includes the unique soft-touch impeller, floating basket technology and circulation spray provides optimal cleaning.
- Uses less water and additives than a traditional top load washer.
- Quiet Spin Technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor tumbles larger capacity loads, enhances the spin speed for improved energy savings.
- Uses fewer moving parts so there's less wear and tear over time.
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time.
- Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- EasyView Slow Close Glass Lid
- A see-through glass lid allows you to look inside and see the wash action while the load is in progress.
- The frameless design gives you a larger viewable area.
- The specially designed hinge keeps the lid from slamming shut, helping to protect fingers and unwanted noise.
|Capacity (Cu. Ft. DOE):||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Max Spin Speed:||1,100 RPM|
|Number Of Spin Speeds:||4|
|Spin Speed - High:||Yes|
|Heater Wattage:||1,200 Watts|
|Number Of Cycles:||16|
|Clean Washer:||Yes with Affresh|
|Delay Start:||12 Hour|
|Number Of Temperatures:||5|
|Hot / Cold (ATC):||Yes|
|Warm / Cold (ATC):||Yes|
|Cool / Cold (ATC):||Yes|
|Number Of Soil Levels:||4|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Drive System:||Direct Drive, Infinite Speed Motor System|
|Wash Motor:||BPM Direct Drive 1/2 HP|
|Lid:||See-Through Glass Window|
Dimensions and Weights
|Gross Weight:||175 Lbs.|