Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at Goedeker's.
Whirlpool Over-the-Range Microwave
A 3-speed hood fan system beneath this 1,000 Watt microwave helps to keep kitchen air fresh.
- 1,000 Watts Cooking Power
- With up to 1,000 watts of cooking power, Whirlpool microwaves offer the flexibility you need to prepare all types of food, from frozen pizza to pot roast quickly and easily.
- Recessed, stoppable glass turntable
- The recessed turntable handles larger items like cooking bowls so you can prepare caramel corn, party mix or soups in the microwave. The turntable can be safely stopped with the touch of a button.
- Hidden vent
- Streamline the appearance of the microwave exterior with a hidden vent that also simplifies cleaning.
- 3-Speed fan/300 CFM
- 3 variable fan-speed settings let you match the right amount of ventilation to the dish being prepared.
- Sensor Cooking
- Take the guesswork out of microwave meals. Cook with confidence, knowing that a built-in sensor monitors the humidity level of food, adjusting time and temperature as needed during the cooking process.
- Steam Cook Option
- Create more space on the cooktop. Now you can steam conveniently in the microwave for delicious, healthy meals. Enjoy flaky fish, tender vegetables and fluffy rice quickly and easily without the hassle or bulk of cooktop steamers.
|Capacity:||1.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Cooking Power Wattage:||1,000 Watts|
|Number Of Fan Speeds:||3|
|Convertible Recirculating Fan:||Convertible For Vented or Non-Vented Use|
|Fan CFM:||300 CFM|
|Add 30 Seconds:||Yes|
|Upper Vent Styling:||Hidden|
Dimensions and Weights
|Gross Weight:||64 Lbs.|