- Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle
- Uses steam to relax wrinkles and refresh dry clothes in as little as 20 minutes.
- Direct Water Installation Method
- A "Y" connector delivers water from washer's existing water line directly to the dryer for easier installation and hassle-free steaming.
- Dryer Window
- A window on the front of the dryer door allows you to see the clothes as they tumble
- Advanced Moisture Sensing System
- This high-efficiency dryer uses three built-in sensors that read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer, so the drying cycle can end when everything is perfectly dry.
- This saves time and energy as well as helping to prevent overdrying.
- 7.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Featuring the industry's largest available capacity, these dryer models offer a 7.6 cu. ft. capacity drum that adapts to both large and small loads.
- EcoBoost option
- Saves energy by using a portion of the dryer's dual heating element and extending cycle time.
- You'll get great drying performance while saving money on utility bills.
- Eco Monitor
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose.
- The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- Wrinkle Shield Plus option
- Help keep wrinkles from setting in to your clean clothes with intermittent tumbling after the dryer cycle ends.
- The process lasts for up to 150 minutes or until you open the dryer door.
- Quick Dry Cycle
A high-efficiency dryer like this one is made to save time, energy and money. The 7.6 cu. ft. capacity easily handles large loads from the matching washer to help you do fewer loads each week. Relax wrinkles and refresh clothes with the Enhanced Touch Up steam cycle rather than spending time ironing. Advanced Moisture Sensing usesthree built-in sensors to monitor moisture levels and stop the drying when everything is dry. Selecting the EcoBoost option can save even more energy and offer savings of $1,157 in lifetime energy costs. Use the Quick Dry cycle with the Quick Wash cycle on a Cabrio Platinum washer and let the industry's fastest top load pair finish a small load in less than 48 minutes.
why you'll love it...
Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle
Uses steam to relax wrinkles and refresh dry clothes in as little as 20 minutes.
Direct Water Installation Method
A "Y" connector delivers water from washer's existing water line directly to the dryer for easier installation and hassle-free steaming.
A window on the front of the dryer door allows you to see the clothes as they tumble.
Dimensions & Weights
|Gross Weight:||146 lbs.|
|Total Capacity:||7.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Painted Steel Drum|
|Door Window:||Dryer Door Window|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Drum Light:||Selectable and Automatic Interior Drum Light|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Vent Length:||64 ft.|
|Number of Cycles:||11|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||150 Minutes|
|Timed Dry:||Time Dry 90 min|
|Steam Touch Up:||Enhanced Touch Up|
|Wrinkle Guard:||Wrinkle Shield|
|Number of Moisture Settings:||4|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Off / Soft / Loud End Of Cycle Signal|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Electrical:||120 Volts, 60 Hz, 6 Amps|