- Precision Dispense Ultra
- Penetrates stains and pre-treats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent that showers directly onto clothes.
- The wash cycle begins once the whole load has been treated.
- The bleach dispenser can also hold oxygenated additives to release additional cleaning power at just the right time during the cycle.
- Full-Color Wide-screen LCD Display
- Select cycles more intelligently. Begin a cycle with the touch of a button or customize a cycle exactly to your liking.
- Input proper detergent concentration and water hardness for Precision Dispense Ultra to deliver the best fabric care possible.
- The Stain Assist Laundry App offers useful suggestions that will help keep your clothes looking white and bright, by providing information on a number of common stains and soils.
- 14 Specialty care cycles help you wash and dry items that you might not think of cleaning with a traditional machine.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- Direct Inject Wash System
- Penetrates stains and pretreats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent virtually eliminating the need to pretreat.
- The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
- Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- Oxi Dispense Option
- Enhances whitening performance with an eco-friendly alternative to bleach.
- An automatic dispenser distributes the oxygenated additive at the appropriate time, sending oxygen through the load to brighten fabrics.
- Quiet Spin Technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- NSF Certified Sanitary Cycles
- Certified by NSF International to remove 99.9 percent of certain household bacteria without using bleach.
- Bacteria tested were Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus.
- 16-hour FanFresh Option
- Uses industry-changing Dynamic Venting Technology to circulate air in the washer after cycle's end, keeping your clean clothes fresh and free from odors for up to 16 hours so you can wash now and dry later.
- No other manufacturer offers this technology.
- EcoBoost Option
- Activate the EcoBoost option to lower your overall energy use by increasing spin speed on select models and reducing water temperature.
- Deep Clean Steam Option
- Penetrates deep into fabric fibers, breaking down and dissolving stains like grass and grease without pre-treating.
- Quiet Wash Plus Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists odors, rust and chipping. The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
- 6th Sense Technology
- Measures the size of the load and determines how much water is needed to clean it.
- Sensors monitor the inlet temperature, gradually warming water to keep cleaning enzymes at optimal effectiveness.
- Plus, sensors prevent over-sudsing in low-water systems.
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Use this cycle once a month with Affresh washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- Cradle Clean Technology
- Simulates hand washing during extra care cycles by "rocking" the tilted wash drum instead of spinning it.
- Delay Wash (up to 18 hours)
- Sets the washer to begin cleaning up to 18 hours later, during off-peak hours when utlity rates may be lower, or when unloading the washer is more convenient.
- Automatic Water Level Control
- Regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency and helping the environment.
- More Features
- 4.3 cu. ft. Capacity
- Ramp-Up LED Lighting
- NSF Certified Allergen Cycle
- 16 Adaptive Wash Actions
- NSF Certified Sanitary Steam Cycles with Heater
- Up to 1,400 RPM Max Spin Speed
- 1,400 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Internal Water Heater
- Delicate Cycle
- Normal/Casual Cycle
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Bulky Items Cycle
- Whitest Whites Cycle
- Hand Wash Cycle
- On/Off Extra Rinse Option
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel wash basket|
|Temperature Control System:||Care Control Temperature Management|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Number of Chambers:||3|
|Tier Level:||CEE Tier III level|
|Number of Cycles:||12|
|Whitest Whites Cycle:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Wash:||Yes|
|Add A Garment:||Yes|
Review Title: Not reliable | Review by deerduke
Review Title: Price was right | Review by MW Engineer
Review Title: Just Loving It! | Review by Whirlpool Loyal
Review Title: Price good; Shipping S-L-O-W-W-W | Review by Frustrated cons
Review Title: Not Available | Review by Mike D