- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- Direct Inject Wash System
- Penetrates stains and pretreats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent virtually eliminating the need to pretreat.
- The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
- Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- Oxi Dispense Option
- Enhances whitening performance with an eco-friendly alternative to bleach.
- An automatic dispenser distributes the oxygenated additive at the appropriate time, sending oxygen through the load to brighten fabrics.
- Quiet Wash Plus Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
- NSF Certified Sanitize Water Temperature Option
- Certified by NSF International to remove 99.9 percent of certain household bacteria without using bleach.
- 16-hour FanFresh Option
- Uses industry-changing Dynamic Venting Technology to circulate air in the washer after cycle's end, keeping your clean clothes fresh and free from odors for up to 16 hours so you can wash now and dry later.
- No other manufacturer offers this technology.
- EcoBoost Option
- Activate the EcoBoost option to lower your overall energy use by increasing spin speed on select models and reducing water temperature.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists odors, rust and chipping. The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
- 6th Sense Technology
- Measures the size of the load and determines how much water is needed to clean it.
- Sensors monitor the inlet temperature, gradually warming water to keep cleaning enzymes at optimal effectiveness.
- Plus, sensors prevent over-sudsing in low-water systems.
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Use this cycle once a month with Affresh washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- Cradle Clean Technology
- Simulates hand washing during extra care cycles by "rocking" the tilted wash drum instead of spinning it.
- Delay Wash (up to 12 hours)
- Sets the washer to begin cleaning up to 12 hours later, during off-peak hours when utlity rates may be lower, or when unloading the washer is more convenient.
- Automatic Water Level Control
- Regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency and helping the environment.
- Quiet Spin 360 Technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- More Features
- Internal Water Heater
- 10 Automatic Cycles
- 5 Temperature Settings
- 1,400 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Dynamic Venting Technology
- NSF Certified Allergen Cycle
- 14 Adaptive Wash Actions
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel wash basket|
|Dispenser Type:||3-Tray Dispenser Drawer|
|Temperature Control System:||Care Control Temperature Management|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Number of Chambers:||3|
|Tier Level:||CEE Tier III level|
|Number of Cycles:||10|
|Whitest Whites Cycle:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Wash:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||12 hour delay start|
|Estimated Time Remaining:||Yes|
|Add A Garment:||Yes|