- 3.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Wash up to 16 pairs of jeans in a single load.
- You can clean larger, fewer loads to help save time and energy.
- Or take advantage of the ample space to wash bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags or dog beds.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings - with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- 12 Automatic Cycles
- EcoBoost Option
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance.
- This option lowers water temperature and increases the tumbling action to use less energy while still delivering great cleaning and gentle performance.
- TumbleFresh Option
- Activates after the load is finished and tumbles clothes periodically to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- Clothes stay fresh without having transfer them to the dryer immediately.
- Quiet Spin Technology
- Reduces noise and vibration by minimizing movement of the wash drum during spin cycles making installation on an upper floor possible.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- This eco-efficient cold water cycle cleans as well as a warm water wash.
- An initial wash phase at the beginning of the cycle uses a high detergent concentration to remove tough stains like stains include grass, blueberry juice, red wine.
- This cycle uses less energy because there is no need to heat the water or maintain the temperature during the cycle.
- Active Wear Cycle
- Clean small loads of active wear such as biking shorts, tank tops, running tights and other performance clothing.
- This cycle combines low-speed tumbling and medium-speed spin for gentle fabric care.
- LED Display
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
- Deep Clean Wash System
- Combines two powerful technologies for optimal results.
- The Anti-Escape valve ensures the maximum concentration of detergent is used, while Care Control temperature management keeps wash water warm enough for detergent enzymes to work.
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Use this cycle once a month with Affresh washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- 1,200 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Whitest Whites Cycle
- Raises water tempeatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance.
- Small Load Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time.
- Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- Delicate Cycle
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- Delay Wash (Up To 10 Hours)
- Sets the washer to begin cleaning up to 10 hours later, during off-peak hours when utility rates may be lower, or when unloading the washer is more convenient.
- Quiet Wash Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists odors, rust and chipping.
- The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
- Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
- Illuminates for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle as a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress.
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Automatic Dispenser System
- Holds and releases each additive at the appropriate time to eliminate the need for return trips while enhancing cleaning and whitening performance.
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- *Inlet Hose NOT Included eith Unit*
- Available at Goedeker's.
|Capacity:||3.5 Cu. Ft.|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|CEE Tier Rating:||Tier 3|
|Water Use:||76% Less|
|Energy Use:||77% Less|
|Wash Drum:||Stainless Steel|
|Max Spin Speed:||Up To 1,200 RPM|
|Quiet Wash System:||Yes|
|Automatic Dispensers:||Detergent, Bleach, Fabric Softener|
|Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal:||On/Off|
|Estimated Time Remaining Display:||Yes|
6th Sense Technology
|Wash System:||Deep Clean|
|Adaptive Wash Actions:||8|
|Temperature Management System:||Care Control|
|Quiet Spin Technology:||Yes|
|Number Of Cycles:||12|
|Number Of Temperatures:||3|
|Small Load Cycle:||Yes|
|Active Wear Cycle:||Yes|
|Cold Wash Cycle:||Yes|
|Bulky Items Cycle:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Cycle:||Yes|
|Whitest Whites Cycle:||Yes|
|NSF Certified Allergen Cycle:||Yes|
|Clean Washer Cycle:||Yes with Affresh Washer Cleaner|
|NSF Certified Sanitize Options:||No|
|Extra Rinse Option:||Yes|
|Delay Wash Option:||Up To 10 Hours|
Dimensions and Weights
|Depth with Door Open:||50 1/4"|
|Gross Weight:||214 Lbs.|