The Advanced Moisture Sensing on the Whirlpool WED8800YC electric dryer automatically keeps the heat consistent to prevent shrinking and overdrying. This high-efficiency, front-loading dryer from Whirlpool's Cabrio line is designed to help you get the most out of your dryer and provide maximum efficiency.
This Whirlpool electric dryer offers 17.6 cubic feet of drying capacity, has 14 cycle settings and 5 temperature settings. It's sleek look makes it ideal for any laundry room, including those that may not be banished to the basement. Specialty cycles for jeans, towels, and other specific loads help take the guesswork out of laundy day and allow you to relax knowing you are getting the most from your machine. You might even look forward to laundry day!
Goedeker's is committed to bringing you the best possible products with the very best service. You can rest assured when you make a purchase with Goedeker's the service will not end with the sale. We have been at this for more than 60 years, and back up our products with a free 10 year warranty just for that added confidence.
- Quick Refresh Steam Cycle
- Tumbles up to 12 garments in the dryer, letting steam technology relax wrinkles and remove odors.
- In just 15 minutes, clothes go from lying there to ready-to-wear.
- Static Reduce Option
- Wrinkle Shield Plus Option with Steam
- Help keep wrinkles from setting in to your clean clothes for up to 150 minutes.
- These models use the added benefit of steam for even better wrinkle-fighting performance.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing System
- This high-efficiency dryer uses three built-in sensors that read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer.
- The drying cycle can end when everything is perfectly dry.
- This saves time and energy as well as helping to prevent over drying.
- 7.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Featuring the industry's largest available capacity, these dryer models offer a 7.6 cu. ft. capacity drum that adapts to both large and small loads.
- EcoBoost Option
- Saves energy by using a portion of the dryer's dual heating element and extending cycle time.
- You'll get great drying performance while saving money on utility bills.
- Eco Monitor
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose.
- The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle
- Uses steam to relax wrinkles and refresh dry clothes in as little as 20 minutes.
- Direct Water Installation Method
- A "Y" connector delivers water from washer's existing water line directly to the dryer for easier installation and hassle-free steaming.
- Dryer Window
- A window on the front of the dryer door allows you to see the clothes as they tumble.
- Quick Dry Cycle
|Total Capacity:||7.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Light:||Selectable and Automatic Interior Drum Light|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Vent Length:||64 Ft.|
|Number Of Cycles:||14|
|Heavy Duty Cycle:||Yes|
|Wrinkle Control Time:||150 Minutes|
|Timed Dry:||90 Minutes|
|Steam Refresh:||Quick Refresh|
|Steam Touch Up:||Enhanced Touch Up|
|Wrinkle Guard:||Wrinkle Shield|
|Number Of Moisture Settings:||4|
|End Of Cycle Signal:||Off / Soft / Loud|
|Number Of Temperatures:||5|
|Drum Material:||Painted Steel Drum|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
Dimensions and Weights
|Gross Weight:||146 Lbs.|
Receive up to a $675 Prepaid Mastercard on the purchase of qualifying Whirlpool appliances!
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than June 27, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 05/19/13 - 05/28/13