Save time and energy with the Whirlpool WDT910SAYM Dishwasher. This fully integrated dishwasher allows you to do more dishes while using less water and energy. It has the capacity to hold 15-place setting, has a silverware basket that can hold more, and has an adjustable rack, all to make your experience of doing the dishes easier and effortless.
The Whirlpool WDT910SAYM has 6 wash cycles, giving you more options of how you want your dishes cleaned. These wash cycles include an overnight cycle, heavy cycle and Eco wash Cycle. The Sensor cycle automatically chooses the right wash and dry settings for you dishes based on your load size and how dirty those dishes are. Now you don't have to rinse dishes off before putting them in the dishwasher, saving more money and energy for you.
You also have 7 optionsincluding the Eco Dry option and the PowerScour Option which will get your dishes extra clean with power of 40 targeted jet streams of water.
With its stainless steel interior and modern, stylish exterior, this dishwasher is a necessity for any home. It will allow you to enjoy after meal clean-ups and the extra time you will have to do the things you want all while saving money on those water and energy bills.Trusted by families for over 60 years, Goedeker's offers you coupons and rebates so you can afford to buy the Whirlpool dishwasher. Along with the easy clean-up of your kitchen, you can have ease of mind that your dishwasher will be taken care of with Goedeker's 10 year warranty.
- Industry's Most Energy Efficient Dishwashers
- The industry's most energy efficient dishwashers use nearly 1/2 less water and energy without compromising performance.
- Sensor Cycle
- From baked-on casserole dishes to drinking glasses, the Sensor cycle has you covered.
- It automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load by using two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle.
- It cleans tough soils 35% better while using just the right amount of time, energy and water, helping you have more time to do what you love.
- PowerScour Option
- The PowerScour option uses 40 targeted spray jets in a designated wash area to scour away baked on foods.
- New design features larger jets that deliver two times more coverage to clean even your large pots and pans without soaking or scrubbing.
- From casserole dishes to pots and pans, clean a wide variety of items simultaneously-all without using an additional drop of water.
- Flexible Capacity
- Easily wash large or odd shaped items with Whirlpool brand's new line of dishwashers.
- With features like the EZ-2-Lift adjustable upper rack, AnyWare Plus silverware basket and the industry-exclusive EZ Adjustable tines.
- You'll have enouch space to clean up after your next family meal or gathering and use the 15-place setting capacity to its fullest.
- No One Has Fewer Repairs 15 Years In A Row
- Whirlpool dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance.
- No one has fewer dishwasher repairs 15 years in a row.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Whirlpool dishwashers exceed government efficiency standards, so they are better for the environment and your wallet.
- CEE Tier 2 Qualified
- Their most efficient dishwashers feature the best CEE Tier qualification available.
- They exceed federal minimum energy efficiency standards by more than 25% to earn an eco-friendly CEE Tier 2 qualification.
- EZ Adjustable Tines
- This dishwasher's industry-exclusive EZ Adjustable tines feature innovative sliding lower-rack tines that move left or right to fit your dishes.
- Now you have 2x the space between tines to fit larger bowls for optimal cleaning.
- Improved AnyWare Plus Silverware Basket
- Their improved AnyWare Plus silverware basket now holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and is designed to clean better.
- Place the silverware basket in the bottom rack, on the front of the rack, or use it in the door for 100% usable rack space.
- Its improved design also allows you to access small silverware and easily place the basket on the counter for unloading.
- Overnight Cycle
- The Overnight cycle quietly soaks your dishes with an extended prewash and then runs a Heavy Wash cycle to clean tough soils.
- This industry-exclusive, 7-hour cycle optimizes water efficiency, without using more energy or disrupting household activities.
- Eco Wash Cycle
- Their most efficient dishwasher cycle helps minimize energy and water usage while cleaning dishes.
- This eco-friendly cycle delivers great cleaning performance and is the perfect cycle for cleaning lightly to moderately soiled dishes.
- Eco Dry Option
- The industry-exclusive Eco Dry option is the most efficient drying option on their dishwashers.
- Perfect for those who want to save energy, its shorter heating time uses 70% less energy compared to using Heated Dry.
- Resource - Efficient Wash System
- This dishwasher's resource-efficient wash system cleans a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 less water and energy.
- Whirlpool Brand's improved motor and wash system optimizes cleaning for better cleaning results versus the previous wash system and provides their quietest line of dishwashers ever.
- Their Quietest Line Of Dishwashers Ever
- Their quietest line of dishwashers ever offers many levels of quiet operation.
- Equipped with their Quiet Partner sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, these models minimize noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine.
- EZ-2-Lift Adjustable Upper Rack
- Their easiest to adjust racks can be lifted or lowered to accommodate different size items.
- Improved to allow for 100% usable upper rack space, the EZ-2-Lift adjustable upper rack has a narrow profile that does not interfere with loading.
- It also allows you to easily adjust the upper rack 2" up or down to fit larger items in eitherrack for improved capacity flexibility.
- Fold - Down Tines
- Create space for larger items with this dishwasher's fold-down tines.
- They also secure small items, like lids and measuring spoons or cups, during the wash cycle.
- Plastic Cup Shelf
- Allows you to stack two levels of coffee mugs or secure delicate glassware during the wash cycle when used as a stemware holder.
- Light Item Clips
- Light item clips secure lightweight items during the wash cycle and help prevent items from falling out of the basket.
- They also stop cups and other small containers from flipping over and filling with water.
- Tall Tub Design
- This model's Tall Tub design allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks.
- An additional 3" of interior space compared to standard tub models makes room for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack.
- Triple Filtration System
- Resource efficient dishwashers feature a triple filtration system to remove food particles and other soils.
- This highly effective filtration system helps the wash system provide outstanding cleaning while using less water and energy.
- Dynamic Fills
- This dishwasher offers dynamic fills that utilize sensors to monitor water flow at the pump and ensure that just the right amount of water is used.
- Dynamic fills are used on all cycles.
- Auto Soil Sensor
- The Auto soil sensor optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results.
- This sensor measures water clarity to determine how dirty dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly.
- This sensor measures the soils in the water and will add extra water and even temperature to ensure clean dishes.
- It automatically recalibrates the load after every 250 wash cycles for maximum performance.
- NSF Certified Sani Rinse Option
- Make sure your dishes are reliably clean with the NSF Certified Sani Rinse option.
- Using a high temperature rinse, this option eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria, as certified by NSF International.
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle
- The 1-Hour Wash cycle delivers great wash performance in nearly half the time.
- This hour-long cycle lets you thoroughly clean lightly soiled dishes when you are in a rush.
- High Temperature Wash System
- Choose this option when additional cleaning of items like baby bottles glassware or dishes is required.
- Heavy Cycle
- Adds more time to the cycle to clean heavily soiled items.
- Normal Cycle
- Use for loads with normal amounts of food soil.
- Premium Rail System
- The premium rail system features wheels on each side of the rack for improved gliding.
- Wheels fit tight into rails for a smooth feel that slides easily and quietly.
- Quiet Partner IV Sound Package
- Whirlpool brand dishwashers offer many levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation.
- Improved Design Fits More Spaces
- You can now easily install this dishwasher thanks to its universal cutout.
- It's adjustable, so it fits perfectly to your kitchen's needs, without sacrificing overall tub height or capacity.
|Capacity:||15 Place Settings|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|CEE Tier Qualification:||Tier 2|
|Tall Tub Design:||Yes|
|30-Day Clean and Quiet Guarantee:||Yes|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Sound:||Quiet Partner IV (51 dBA)|
|ADA Height Compliant:||No|
|Resource-Efficient Wash System:||Yes|
|Auto Soil Sensor:||Yes|
|Controls:||Fully Integrated Electronic|
|Direct-Feed Wash System:||No|
|Total Number Of Cycles:||6|
|Pots and Pans:||No|
|Total Number Of Options:||7|
|Top Rack Wash:||No|
|NSF Certified Sani Rinse:||Yes|
|High Temperature Wash:||Yes|
|Delay Wash:||4 Hour|
|Adjustable Upper Rack:||EZ-2-Lift|
|Light Item Clips:||2|
|EZ Adjustable Tines:||Yes|
|Upper Rack Fold-Down Tines:||2|
|Lower Rack Fold-Down Tines:||Yes|
|Silverware Basket:||New AnyWare Plus|
|Premium Rail System:||Yes|
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Width:||23 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||24 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||33 1/2" - 34 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||34" Min.|
|Gross Weight:||91 Lbs.|