- Hidden Bake Element
- Makes cleanup easier with the bake elements hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is simple to wipe clean.
- Die-Cast Console
- The new console is tilted to an ergonomic angle that keeps it out of the reach of small children.
- The flush design provides a smoother surface for cleaning.
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- The largest-capacity slide-ins yet offer expanded oven capacity to handle oversized cooking jobs.
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results.
- A sensor monitors the oven temperature, turning on the bake element, the broil element or both simultaneously to achieve uniform baking results.
- Dual Radiant Elements
- Provides increased cooking flexibility by accommodating various sizes of cookware.
- The smaller inner ring is perfect for slowly simmering in stock pots or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to bigger pots and pans for better results.
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use, helping to keep children safe.
- True Convection Cooking System
- Uses a rear fan and third heating element to circulate preheated air over, under and around food to seal in flavor and juices.
- True Convection ovens cook 30% faster than traditional Whirlpool brand thermal-bake ovens.
- Delay Bake
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Large Oven Window
- Set into a frameless door design, the new window is 40% larger than our previous model.
- Self-Cleaning System
- Automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle. No harsh chemicals or cleaners are required.
- Adjustable Split Rack
- Provides increased flexibility in the oven.
- Remove the rack insert to make room for large items like a turkey, or attach it to make a full rack.
- The insert can also be used on the counter as a cooling rack.
- Sabbath Mode Feature
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking.
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances customers will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This slide-in range offers cooktop flexibility. 6 in./9 in. and 9 in./12 in. dual radiant elements match the size of your pot or pan to evenly heat food. With a ceramic glass surface, cleanup is easy. In the 4.5 cu. ft. oven, the AccuBake temperature management system surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results every time. Thanks to 3 racks and 5 positions, the oven presents flexibility as well. Plus, it's self-cleaning.
|Depth Including Handles:||28 3/4"|
|Oven Capacity:||4.5 cu. ft.|
|Oven Size:||Super Capacity|
|Burner Configuration:||TWO 6 IN.; ONE 9 IN/6 IN.; ONE 12 IN./9 IN.|
|Bake Element Rating:||8 Pass 2800 Watts|
|Broiler Element Rating:||6-Pass 3600 Watts|
|Temperature Management System:||AccuBake|
|Left Front Burner Rating:||6 in.-1200 Watts|
|Left Rear Burner Rating:||9 in/6 in.-2,400/1,200 Watts|
|Right Front Burner Rating:||12 in./9 in.-2,700/1,700 Watts|
|Right Rear Burner Rating:||6 in.-1200 Watts|
|Cooktop Style:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Surface:||Ceramic Glass|
|Keep Warm 5th Element:||No|
|Dual Element Burner:||Yes|
|Bread Proofing and Dehydration Functions:||No|
|CleanBake Hidden Element:||No|
|Closed-Door Convection Broiling:||No|
|Number of Racks:||3|
|Oven Hold Warm:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode Functions:||Yes|
|Automatic Door Latch:||Yes|
|Cleaning System:||Variable Time Self-Cleaning|
|Control Lock Out Function:||No|
|Time of Day Clock:||Yes|
|Broil and Serve Drawer:||No|
|Broiler Type:||Waist High|
|Flush with Cabinet Design:||No|
|Pilotless Electronic Ignition:||No|
|Requirements:||AC Only. Use Copper Wire Only. A Four-Wire or Three-Wire, Single Phase Electrical Supply Required. A Time-Delay Fuse or Circuit Breaker and Separate Circuit is Recommended.|