The Whirlpool GGG390LXS is an elegant, streamlined double oven gas range that enables uniform baking with 6th Sense Accubake technology. At 6 cubic feet in capacity, the two oven in this freestandingrange provide plenty of room to cook an entire feast at one time. The TimeSavor Fan Convection Cooking System circulateshot air to cook evenly and quickly to the juiciest flavor and texture perfection. Precise Clean self-cleaning system manages thecleaning of the oven by designating the perfect cleaningcycle time based upon amount of usage foreasy and thorough cleaning every time.
Five custom configuring burners allow you the flexibilty to accommodate any size pot or dish on the cooktop. The AccuSimmer Burner produces a gentle heat perfect for melting chocolates or simmering sauces. Dishwasher safe grates along the top of the gas range make it easy to remove baked-on food.
- Energy Save Mode uses 62 percent less energy over a 24-hour period when activated.
- The Precise Clean self-cleaning system enabledby 6th Sense technology tracks how often your oven has been used and assigns just the right cycle time for excellent cleaning.
- Accubake enabled by 6th Sense (both ovens)achieves uniform baking every time with this unique temperature management system.
- 6th Sense technology monitors oven temperature, controlling the cooking elements to deliver consistentbaking, even on multiple racks.
- TimeSavor Fan Convection Cooking System (lower oven only)distributes hot air to seal in flavor and juices, cooking faster to deliver the right texture and flavor.
- (1) 7,350 BTU Fish Burner
- (1) 16,000 BTU Power Burner creates high heat for quick boiling, searing and frying.
- (1) 10,000 BTU Burner
- (2) 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner produces a gentle heat that is perfect for melting chocolates or simmering sauces.
- A fifth burner adds flexibility, and its oval shape easily accommodates longer dishes.
- Adjustable Oven Racks between both ovens
- All 3 racks fit in either the upper or lower oven for ultimate versatility.
- Sabbath Mode overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking and making it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window provides better visibilityof the oven interior with an extra-large window. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Delay Bake (lower oven only) lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time. Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Custom Broil allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170 degrees F and 500 degrees F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Oven Hold Warm (both ovens) uses low heat to keep foodwarm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of the meal.
- Control Lock disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings
- The most oven space available on any freestanding range.
- Clock and Timer
- Dishwasher Safe Grates
- Automatic Oven Light (both ovens)
|Lower Oven Capacity:||3.9 cu. ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity:||2.1 cu. ft.|
|Total Capacity:||6.0 cu. ft.|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas|
|LP Gas Convertible:||Yes, Kit Included|
|Burner Type:||Sealed Gas|
|Grate Type:||Porcelain / Full Cast Iron|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Overall Height:||47 1/8"|
|Overall Width:||29 15/16"|
|Overall Depth:||28 1/2"|
Receive up to a $675 Prepaid Mastercard on the purchase of qualifying Whirlpool appliances!
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than June 27, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 05/19/13 - 05/28/13
Review Title: I would buy this product again | Review by Fermin