- 6.7 cu. ft. Overall Capacity
- The most oven space available on any freestanding range.
- 4.2 cu. ft. Main Oven
- 2.5 cu. ft. Secondary Oven
- Energy Save Mode
- Energy Save mode uses 62 percent less energy over a 24-hour period when activated.
- Precise Clean Enabled by 6th Sense
- The Precise Clean self-cleaning system enabled by 6th Sense technology tracks how often your oven has been used and assigns just the right cycle time for excellent cleaning.
- Accubake enabled by 6th Sense (both ovens)
- Achieve uniform baking every time with this unique temperature management system.
- 6th Sense technology monitors oven temperature, controlling the cooking elements to deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
- Eco-Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Cooktop
- Manufactured without releasing hazardous materials into the earth.
- This cooktop minimizes cleanup with a smooth glass surface that withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look for years.
- 5 Radiant Elements
- (2) 6" Radiant Element
- (1) 9" Radiant Element
- (1) 6"/9" Dual Radiant Element
- (1) 6" Warming Zone Element
- Warm Zone Element
- This fifth cooktop element keeps food warm while other dishes are being prepared.
- Adjustable Oven Racks between both ovens
- All 3 racks fit in either the upper or lower oven for ultimate versatility.
- Sabbath Mode
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking and making it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Delay Bake (lower oven only)
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time. Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Custom Broil
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170 degrees F and 500 degrees F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Oven Hold Warm (both ovens)
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of the meal.
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Clock and Timer
- Automatic Oven Light (both ovens)
Dimensions and Weight
|Overall Height:||47 5/16"|
|Overall Width:||29 13/16"|
|Overall Depth:||28 13/16"|
|Gross Weight:||225 lbs.|
|Total Capacity:||6.7 cu. ft.|
|Lower Oven Capacity:||4.2 cu. ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity:||2.5 cu. ft.|
|Left Front Element Size:||9"/6"|
|Right Front Element Size:||9"|
|Left Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Right Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Warming Zone Element Size:||6"|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
Receive up to a $675 Prepaid Mastercard on the purchase of qualifying Whirlpool appliances!
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than June 27, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 05/19/13 - 05/28/13
Review Title: Excellent | Review by dirt dude