Enjoy the benefits of a 36" smooth-top electric cooktop by Whirlpool G9CE3675XB with 5 radiant elements. Intelligently designed with Triple Burner and Dual burner heating elements to fit different pan sizes and heat each one accordingly. All burners feature the AccuSimmer Plus for precise temperature control. Use for melting, warming and simmering plus a little extra precision for delicacies.
Tap Touch controls make it easy to turn on and adjust settings. Tap the built in Control Lock to disable the control panel for a child safety feature. Sleek black ceramic-glass surface by Schott is beautiful, durable, long-lasting and the smooth flat surface is easy to clean.
After cooking on the Whirlpool G9CE3675XB you'll wonder how you ever cooked without it. Protect your investment by adding Goedeker's 2, 3 or 5 year extended warranties.
- 36" 5 Element Electric Cooktop
- Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface
- This durable eco-friendly Schott Ceran cooktop is manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the Earth.
- It withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come.
- Tap Touch Controls
- Easy-to-use Tap Touch controls feature an intuitive design that makes precisely controlling both high and low temperatures easy.
- They also create a smooth, sleek surface that is easy to clean.
- AccuSimmer Plus
- Master your meals with the AccuSimmer Plus' low temperatures.
- It has all the great benefits of AccuSimmer, plus a little extra for your most delicate dishes.
- Available on every element, this feature gives you even more control, reaches temperatures lower than the AccuSimmer element and makes melting butter and cooking custards easy.
- Right Rear: 12"/9"/6" Triple (3,000/1,950/1,050W)
- Whirlpool brand's efficient 12"/9"/6" triple radiant element provides the space-saving advantage of having three elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware and increase cooktop flexibility and power.
- Left Rear: 10"/6" Dual (2,500/1,200W)
- Their 10"/6" dual element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
- Left Front: 6" (1,200W)
- Right Front: 6" (1,200W)
- Middle Rear: 6" (1,200W)
- Control Lock
- A control lock disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch even after the heating element has been turned off.
- Built-In Oven Compatible
- This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility.
- Available at Goedeker's.
|Cooktop Design:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Controls:||Tap Touch Controls|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Left Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Front Element Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Left Rear Element Size:||10"/6"|
|Center Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Center Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Right Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Right Front Element Size:||6"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Radiant Triple|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500/1,200 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||3,000/1,950/1,050 Watts|
|Overall Width:||36 5/16"|
|Overall Depth:||21 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||3 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||35 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||20 1/2"|