If you decide not to buy this item, you can easily remove it from your cart.
- 36" Gas-on-Stainless Cooktop
- Left Front: 17,000 BTU Flex Power Burner
- A 17,000 BTU Flex Power burner generates the high heat needed for rapid boiling and searing and provides uniform cooking at lower temperatures for your most delicate dishes, making this their most flexible burner ever!
- Right Rear: 12,500 BTU Power Burner
- A 12,500 BTU Power burner gives you more cooking power whenever you need it.
- Middle Rear: 9,000 BTU Oval Burner
- Their first ever 9,000 BTU oval burner makes room for longer and oval dishes and gives you a place to keep completed dishes so you can heat larger dishes, casseroles, griddles and more.
- Left Rear: 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner
- Right Front: 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner
- A 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer burner's advanced technology allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- When using AccuSimmer, burner power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
- Dishwasher-Safe, Continuous Cast-Iron, Matte-Finish Grates
- Cast-iron, matte-finish grates cover the whole cooking surface, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop.
- The easy-to-clean grates are dishwasher safe, and their matte finish resists wear and tear.
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Keep your electric cooktop looking like new with easy-to-clean dishwasher-safe knobs.
- Category: Cooktops
- Weight: 56 lbs.
- Height: 2.88"
- Width: 37.63"
- Depth: 21"
- See Related Categories:
- View more: Cooktops
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas|
|Burner Type:||Sealed Gas|
|Number of Burners:||5|
|Grate:||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron|
|Liquid Propane Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Left Front Burner BTU's:||17,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner BTU's:||5,000 BTU|
|Center Rear Burner BTU's:||9,000 BTU|
|Right Front Burner BTU's:||5,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner BTU's:||12,500 BTU|
|Overall Width:||37 5/8"|
|Overall Height:||2 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||35 1/4"|
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
|Warranty Type||Goedeker's||Best Buy||Sears|
|3 Year - Appliances under $1500||$89.99||$109.99*||$109.99|
|5 Year - Appliances under $1500||$149.99||$174.99*||$159.99|
|3 Year - Appliances under $3000||$119.99||$259.99*||$379.99|
|5 Year - Appliances under $3000||$199.99||$429.99*||$549.99|
|3 Year - Appliances over $3000||$179.99||$259.99*||$499.99|
|5 Year - Appliances over $3000||$319.99||$429.99*||$799.99|
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-800-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.