Customize your kitchen with this attractive Whirlpool G7CE3055XS electric cooktop. In contemporary stainless steel, it fits flawlessly with any design while its performance opens up your culinary imagination and makes it a reality.
Five radiant elements on this electric cooktop provide ample space to cook a five-star quality meal. Sizzle a pork loin while boiling potatoes. Utilize the AccuSimmer element for perfect sauce without the risk of burning. You still have room for more, perhaps a chocolate fondu for dessert. Installed in your kitchen island, you can cook all of this while still socializing with your family or guests, creating an inviting atmosphere for all.
With the smooth glass surface, cleaning is a breeze once the heat indicator light tells you it is cool enough to touch. A swipe of a cloth is all it takes. Even the control knobs are dishwasher safe.
Also installable above approved single wall ovens, this Whirlpool electric cooktop will have you cooking in style. Goedeker's exemplary customer service fits any style, ensuring satisfaction 100%. In fact, it is guaranteed.
- 30" 5 Element Cooktop
- Don't be held back by your cooking appliances!
- Their first ever 30" 5 element cooktop gives you more cooking flexibility and options, so you can make multiple dishes at once.
- Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface
- This durable eco-friendly Schott Ceran cooktop is manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the Earth.
- It withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come.
- AccuSimmer Element
- The AccuSimmer element's advanced technology allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- When using AccuSimmer, element power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
- Right Front: 10"/6" Dual (2,500/1,200W) with AccuSimmer
- Their 10"/6" dual element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
- Left Front: 10" (2,500W)
- Right Rear: 6" (1,200W)
- Left Rear: 6" (1,200W)
- Middle Rear: 6" (100W) Warm Zone
- This model's 6" Warm Zone element prevents food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared.
- This low-powered element provides added flexibility and convenience.
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Keep your electric cooktop looking like new with easy-to-clean dishwasher-safe knobs.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch even after the heating element has been turned off.
- Built-In Oven Compatible
- This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility.
|Cooktop Design:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Controls:||Infinite Switch|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Left Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Front Element Size:||10"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Center Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Center Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Right Front Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Right Front Element Size:||10"/6"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Radiant Warming|
|Right Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500/1,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||100 Watts|
|Overall Width:||30 13/16"|
|Overall Depth:||21 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||3 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||29 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||20 1/2"|