Cook up a storm on this Whirlpool G7CE3055XB electric cooktop. Its sleek black surface enhances any decor while providing the power you need for optimum culinary results.
Installed on your kitchen island, this electric cooktop allows a more social meal preparation time as you can be facing your family or guests. Five radiant elements multiply your production and make best use of your time, again allowing you more time to spend with loved ones. The time-wise advantages continue with the easy-to-clean Schott Ceran glass surface that also doesn't crack under the pressure of intense heat. Even the control knobs are dishwasher safe. In addition, the heat indicator light lends security and prevents accidental burns.
Safe and convenient, this Whirlpool electric cooktop, which can also be installed over approved single wall ovens, performs to the highest standards. Goedeker's customer service standards are so high, your satisfaction is always 100% guaranteed.
- 30" 5 Element Cooktop
- Don't be held back by your cooking appliances!
- Their first ever 30" 5 element cooktop gives you more cooking flexibility and options, so you can make multiple dishes at once.
- Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface
- This durable eco-friendly Schott Ceran cooktop is manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the Earth.
- It withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come.
- AccuSimmer Element
- The AccuSimmer element's advanced technology allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- When using AccuSimmer, element power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
- Right Front: 10"/6" Dual (2,500/1,200W) with AccuSimmer
- Their 10"/6" dual element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
- Left Front: 10" (2,500W)
- Right Rear: 6" (1,200W)
- Left Rear: 6" (1,200W)
- Middle Rear: 6" (100W) Warm Zone
- This model's 6" Warm Zone element prevents food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared.
- This low-powered element provides added flexibility and convenience.
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Keep your electric cooktop looking like new with easy-to-clean dishwasher-safe knobs.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch even after the heating element has been turned off.
- Built-In Oven Compatible
- This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility.
|Cooktop Design:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Controls:||Infinite Switch|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Left Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Front Element Size:||10"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Center Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Center Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Right Front Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Right Front Element Size:||10"/6"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Radiant Warming|
|Right Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500/1,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||100 Watts|
|Overall Width:||30 13/16"|
|Overall Depth:||21 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||3 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||29 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||20 1/2"|