Spruce up your kitchen's island countertop with this Whirlpool G7CE3034XB electric cooktop. Its smooth, black surface accentuates the most modern of decors while its performance adds quality and convenience to your meal preparations.
This electric cooktop's four radiant elements provide plenty of power to meet and exceed your culinary endeavors. AccuSimmer makes sure your wine sauce for the filets heats to perfection without burning. Intense heat is also available, controlled precisely by attractive dishwasher-safe setting knobs. The Schott Ceran glass surface can take the heat, designed not to crack under pressure, while also being easy to clean in case of boil overs or taste-testing splatters. Hot-surface indicator lights serve your safety as well as that of your family and guests.
Also installable over approved single wall ovens, this Whirlpool electric cooktop keeps you cooking in style. Goedeker's offers customer service to fit any style, guaranteeing satisfaction 100%.
- Rated "Best Buy"
- Rated a "Best Buy" by a leading consumer magazine.
- Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface
- Eco-Friendly Schott Ceran Cooktop is easy to clean and won't crack or chip with intense heat.
- AccuSimmer Element
- The AccuSimmer element's advanced technology allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- Right Front: 12"/9" Dual (3,000/1,950W) with AccuSimmer
- 12"/9" Dual Radiant Element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- Left Rear: 10" (2,500W)
- Left Front: 6" (1,200W)
- Right Rear: 6" (1,200W)
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Keep your electric cooktop looking like new with easy-to-clean, dishwasher-safe knobs.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch - even after the heating element has been turned off.
- Built-In Oven Compatible
- Can be installed over a single built-in wall oven for added installation flexibility.
|Cooktop Design:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Controls:||Infinite Switch|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Left Front Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Front Element Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Left Rear Element Size:||10"|
|Right Front Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Right Front Element Size:||12"/9"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Radiant Single|
|Right Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500 Watts|
|Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):||3,000/1,900 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Overall Width:||30 13/16"|
|Overall Depth:||21 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||3 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||29 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||20 1/2"|
Review Title: Great Cooktop | Review by OWRanch