- No drain required allows for easy, convenient, and inexpensive installation.
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection.
- Daily ice rate of up to 25 lbs.
- Ice storage capacity: up to 25 lbs. of ice.
- Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" L.
- Uses less than three gallons of water for approximately 22 lbs. of ice and minimal electricity.
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) height requirements.
- Accepts a 1/4" flat or raised insert custom door panel.
Compact and convenient, the Origins BI series offers both streamlined styling and ADA compliance. As developers and manufacturer of the world's first built-in undercounter residential and light commercial ice maker, U-Line maintains its position at the forefront of the industry.
Dimensions & Weight
|Depth with Door:||20"|
|Depth without Door:||17 3/8"|
|Grille Height:||8 3/4"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||74 lbs.|
|220/230V 50/60Hz CE Mark:||Yes|
|Max Start Amps:||18.0|
Features & Specifications
|Accepts 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel:||Yes|
|ADA Height Compliant:||Yes|
|Field Reversible Door:||Yes|
|No Drain Required:||Yes|
|Approximate Daily Ice Production:||25 lbs.|
|Ice Cube Storage Capacity:||25 lbs.|