- Powerful 18,000 BTU Center Burner
- Exclusive, patented Star Burner provides superior performance
- Exclusive 200 BTU ExtraLow burners for perfect simmering
- Continuous grates allow pots and pans to glide smoothly across the cooktop
- Single point ignition - only burner that is being used is ignited
- Sleek control panel features glass and stainless steel
- High-grade, quality die cast metal knobs
- Chiseled, angular design coordinates with the suite of Thermador Masterpiece Collection appliances
- Progressive illuminated control panel with metal knobs
- Knobs feature a safety "push to turn" system
- Automatic electronic re-ignition
- Installation Above a Built-in Oven or Warming Drawer
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Coooktops may be installed above a Thermador Single Built-in Oven as long as there is no contact between the bottom of the cooktop and the top of the oven.
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Cooktops may also be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- We strongly recommend the installation of a Thermador Ventilation System with this gas cooktop.
- Seal the surfaces of the cutout to make them heat resistant.
- This prevents the surfaces from expanding as a result of humidity.
- Solid surface counter-tops often require special installation.
- For example, heat reflective tape or rounded corners may be necessary.
- Natural Gas or LP
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Cooktops are shipped by the factory to operate on natural gas.
- They must be converted for use with propane.
- Verify the type of gas being used at the installation site matches the type of gas used by the appliance.
- If the location/job site requires conversion from natural gas to propane (LP), order SNLPKITF.
- Field conversion must be done by qualified service personnel only.
The Masterpiece Series
It's a collection of kitchen appliances like no other: a modern interpretation of classic American style combined with the legendary performance you expect from the Thermador brand. Designed with chiseled, angular surfaces to create bold and distinctive profiles, each appliance in the collection beautifully reflects the wealth of sophistication within. A Masterpiece kitchen allows you to effortlessly conquer any culinary task with unrivaled performance and style.
The 4th generation patented Star Burner comes with 56% more flame spread than a round burner. It comes with a 18,000 BTU Max burner. With new blue illuminated controls, it offers progressive lighting and indicator when the cooktop is in ExtraLow mode. The ExtraLow feature provides the lowest simmering capability on the market (200 BTU). The chiseled stainless steel design matches Thermador design line. Glass and stainless steel control panel offers a sleek, modern design.
Dimensions and Weight
|Product Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||34 15/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Cutout Height:||3 13/16"|
|Minimum Distance from Counter Front:||1 7/8"|
|Minimum Distance from Rear Wall:||3"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||53 lbs.|
|Number of Gas Burners:||5|
|Left Front Burner:||9,100 BTU|
|Right Front Burner:||12,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner:||12,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner:||9,100 BTU|
|Center Burner:||18,000 BTU|
Electrical and Gas Specifications
|Total Natural Gas Connection Rating:||60,200 BTU|
|Total LP Gas Connection Rating:||45,200 BTU|
|Electrical Supply:||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||15 Amp|
|Power Cord:||60", 3-Wire|
|LP Conversion Kit:||SNLPKITF|
Two ways to save up to $6,097!
Option One: Professional or Masterpiece Suite
- Buy a 36" or 48" Professional Range OR any Cooktop, Rangetop AND any Double or Triple Combination Oven - receive a free dishwasher. OR
Option Two: Power Up With Steam
- Buy a 48" Pro Grand Steam Range OR any Cooktop, Rangetop AND any Double or Triple Combination oven and Steam/Convection oven -receive a free dishwasher
- Add a refrigerator with either combination above - get a free ventilation system.
Valid:01/01/13 - 12/31/13
Review Title: I wouid definitely buy this product aga | Review by Avid shopper
Review Title: Great Cooktop for Serious Cooks | Review by Dan